15% off Plant Magic
Photo
- - - - -

What Are "cannacapsules" And "immis".......?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 aftib

aftib

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:24 PM

I have been avidly reading the posts on the medi-advice forum for a couple of days now, and have seen these words crop up fairly often.

Please forgive me for being a dumbass, but what is an "Immi"?
I saw someone mention it in regards to having headaches, and am very curious-from what I gather it's an injection, but what is it for?
Is it just a type of painkiller?

Also, I've seen "Cannacapsules" mentioned a few times-what are they?
I have lots of sleep problems related to M.E/Fibromyalgia, and if they are useful for helping with that-I am very interested! :ouch:

Would I make them myself and where would I order the capsules from....? Is there a specific "recipe", or do you just chuck it in on a trial&error basis?
Cheers! :blub:

#2 Trychs

Trychs

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

Hi aftib,
Not sure on immis but my partners been looking into the capsules because it does looks like you can control the dose and we've found and bought gelatine capsules on the net. We still need a thermometer and have been fretting over the right one to buy but it looks quite promising as a way of getting the thc in us.
Heres the link we had if anyone has any advice on what thermometer to buy and from where it'd be really cool as thats all thats holding us back now.

http://www.cannabism.../mjcapsules.php

#3 kyphi

kyphi

clusterhead

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1231 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

hi aftib, immi's is just a nickname for immigran. they come in the form of a subcutanious injection for the relief of cluster headache. one of the peculiuar symptoms of cluster headaches is the speed at which an attack occurs. within 5- 10 mins the sufferer can go from a medium type pain to complete agony,with an attack lasting from between 50 mins to 4 hours, 1 to 5 times a day. the action of most painkillers (which don't work anyway)is between 20mins to half an hour (far far to long) i don't think immis are actually a painkiller but a cardio vascular dilator. (but i could be way out on that one)

cannacapsules i know nothing about, sorry

hope that helps :blub:

Edited by kyphi, 05 October 2005 - 01:45 PM.

#4 maryjane

maryjane

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11598 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:46 PM

cannacapsules are in the bud buddies forum

its macerated cannabis soaked in hemp oil then encapsulated

it has been report by buddies that it aids restful sleep and offers a pain reducing long term affect.
Warning Governbents can seriously damage our health.

So why is the cannabis argument special? I suppose because its by far the least dangerous of all the currently controlled drugs and, secondly, that neither medically or morally should it have been made illegal in the first place." - Eddie Ellison

#5 daisy

daisy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2113 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:24 PM

cannacapsules are in the bud buddies forum

its macerated cannabis soaked in hemp oil then encapsulated

it has been report by buddies that it aids restful sleep and offers a pain reducing long term affect.

yeah, and from my experience they aint to be taken lightly.. else you too will be macerated!! :yinyang:
Couple of those babies in the tummy and you know it (well Im a woos so I do anyway).

I tend to have a little of the grass in the evenings to help my body relax, to give me a break from the aches and pains from trying to sit up all day. Then a capsule before bed to help me sleep deeper and more relaxed. And just before nodding off I do a little while of meditation with the effects of the grass in me and it is excellent at helping to release those hypnotised stuck muscles. I think there may have been over a whole year or two where I thought I was relaxed but I was still incredibly tense in my legs. Havent had frozen knee upson waking for a while now!!

my problem is I just cant grow enough to do all the stuff I wanna with it..

#6 S2001

S2001

weeeeeeeeeeeeeed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2893 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 02:45 PM

:soap: I made some canna oil the other day :) lol

ave woken up on the sofa 3 nights on the trot :yep: they work good lol

I need to play with the dosage, I had 4ml and it's nocked me oot, last night I had 3ml, oot ma heed AGAIN lol

will try 2 ml the night :yinyang:
If I ever get to heaven it will be because I'm backing away from hell

#7 daisy

daisy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2113 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:07 PM

:yep: I made some canna oil the other day lol ;)

ave woken up on the sofa 3 nights on the trot :) they work good lol

I need to play with the dosage, I had 4ml and it's nocked me oot, last night I had 3ml, oot ma heed AGAIN lol

will try 2 ml the night ;)

coo - might have to pick your brains sometime with regards quantity and process.

#8 MS?MJ!

MS?MJ!

(^_^)y- ~~~

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4146 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:14 PM

Also, I've seen "Cannacapsules" mentioned a few times-what are they?
I have lots of sleep problems related to M.E/Fibromyalgia, and if they are useful for helping with that-I am very interested! :)

Would I make them myself and where would I order the capsules from....? Is there a specific "recipe", or do you just chuck it in on a trial&error basis?
Cheers! ;)

Hiya aftib

Cannabis capsules are avaliable from Bud Buddies, and as you have a diagnosed medical condition they may well be able to help you out on that front. You can contact them through their website here for more information on how to join :yep:
If you believe everything you read, better not read - Japanese Proverb

#9 aftib

aftib

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:39 PM

Hiya aftib

Cannabis capsules are avaliable from Bud Buddies, and as you have a diagnosed medical condition they may well be able to help you out on that front. You can contact them through their website here for more information on how to join ;)

MS?MJ!: Thank you so much for the information about bud buddies, I was amazed and touched. :yinyang:
Something like that would be like a dream come true, but I just don't feel I could give the referral forms to my doctors.....:(

I have never told any doctor about smoking cannabis, because I have always been too frightened that they will say I made myself ill from smoking.

I spent two years being told that I was depressed, or "A mother, you push a pushchair up hills don't you....?".
Even after suffering numerous sinus infections and 2 hospital visits, my doctor just told me to stop picking my nose.....Seriously. ;)
Than she told me I had "Kicked all the doctors in the teeth"-when I asked how, she said "Because you just keep coming back and acting as if we are not doing enough for you!". Nightmare.

There was just no way I could ever tell them that using cannabis helps the pain/sleeping/appetite/walking, because they would have instantly given up completely and blamed my illness on me....
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue/M.E by a rheumatologist, but most doctors are pretty ignorant about these illnesses, and tend to just brush you off a "stressed" or "Depressed"-most of them seem to think it's all in my mind.

I live in a very small, narrow-minded place ;) -hence the lack of any understanding doctors.....
The second I tell them I smoke/eat cannabis, they will write me off as a "junkie" and a hypochondriac-nice mindset down here. :(

I really appreciate the link though-it's very interesting and I think would like to get in touch with them about what donations they need. :) What flavour choccy they like....hee hee. :)

Thanks everyone for the very interesting info, and answering my questions!
Cheers.:yep:

Edited by aftib, 05 October 2005 - 08:41 PM.

#10 Trychs

Trychs

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:01 AM

Could I ask does anyone have the recipe for these capsules still as I didn't save the budbuddies instructions and it looks like the threads have had to go.:lucky: I have some capsules and bud ready but with not being the worlds greatest cook anyway don't have the confidence to try to fill them without advice. :rolleyes:

#11 HvyFuel

HvyFuel

Cantheist Minister

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16632 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:04 PM

"I live in a very small, narrow-minded place, -hence the lack of any understanding doctors..."

You get exactly the same education level amongst doctors in the middle of Manchester.
:rofl:
Nine fucking years without prosecution. Cantheism's just bollox yeah?
Cannabis Assembly

"People should not be afraid of their government.
Governments should be afraid of their people."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users