Photo
- - - - -

Dry sift dilution? Weed seasoning? Hash RE-traction?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wotnwhy

wotnwhy

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Ok, so long story short:

I have a gram or 2 of dry sift hash, pressed. And around 15g of sub standard weed (all tasty, just not strong). And my crop wont be ready for another month, so I got thinking...

Rather than being unsatified smoking weed that doesn't hit half the time, and blowing my fkin face off for the other half. Would it be an idea to mix the hash with the weed? Because my minds telling me it would make for a super tasty, fairly strong smoke.

The only problem I forsee is breaking the hash down now it's pressed and getting it spread evenly. If I was to do it I'd probably grind all my weed up and mix up in a jar.

So what do you think? Sound idea? Most moronic bit of drivel you've read in years? :spliff:

#2 chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

The deeper I go, the more knowledge I know

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2502 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Ok, so long story short:

I have a gram or 2 of dry sift hash, pressed. And around 15g of sub standard weed (all tasty, just not strong). And my crop wont be ready for another month, so I got thinking...

Rather than being unsatified smoking weed that doesn't hit half the time, and blowing my fkin face off for the other half. Would it be an idea to mix the hash with the weed? Because my minds telling me it would make for a super tasty, fairly strong smoke.

The only problem I forsee is breaking the hash down now it's pressed and getting it spread evenly. If I was to do it I'd probably grind all my weed up and mix up in a jar.

So what do you think? Sound idea? Most moronic bit of drivel you've read in years? :spliff:

Why not just mix them as you use them?
Smile & Blue Satellite 2.2 X OG Kush
Celestial Temple With Noname

“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong” - Voltaire
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Nietzsche

#3 Superbudding

Superbudding

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

I wouldn't mix it all together in a batch it goes reet funny. Best grinding a tub of bud and some hash then if bowl/vape bud below hash. if rolling I normally use bud then tobacco/bush and sprinkle in hash :)
If money makes the world go round then stop the world I want to get off.

#4 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:40 PM

as chickenlipsr4 has said, just mix a bit of the dry sift in with your not so strong weed as and when you smoke it, t'is how I always smoke my dry sift or bubble :skin_up:

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#5 wotnwhy

wotnwhy

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Guess 'moronic drivel' is the answer then! :rofl:

I'm one of those with little restraint when the joints in front of me being made see. "just a little sprinkle more..." :doh:

But yes, the much more sensible way..

#6 MED

MED

Everything is temporary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3847 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

grinded weed will lose some of its potency over time due to the trauma grinding inflicts on the trichomes.

dont want your weak weed getting weaker :spliff:

you could go the more labourious route of hand rubbing that crumbled up weed into the hash. it would dilute your hash.

Peachy

#7 reg llama

reg llama

death by snoo snoo please...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4352 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

slice the hash into three (like a bigmac bun), put the good stuff in like a filling, wrap your lump in the plastic of a cig pack, wrap that in paper, wet the paper and stick it in the oven on low for a few minutes, let it cool for a brief mo then give it a bosh or three with a hammer :spliff: .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users