13 replies to this topic

#1 KimboSlice

KimboSlice

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hi

i've been looking forward to trying ugorg for ages, and i'm going to do a small mothering project over the summer ready for the colder months.

i'm currently on my 2nd run of ak47 and growing less and less fond of it. it's a nice smoke, not the strongest but it keeps me happy. my enviro is locked in, but i find the plants to be very bitchy and temperamental with the nutes, but maybe that's just me, never been good at feeding.

so, i want something strong, and i've read in other peoples posts that noname is too strong for them, which sounds like my cup of tea. what's it like to grow?

which ugorg strains are not tempermental and easy to grow? out of smile, blues, killer, and nn (what attitude have at the mo)

thanks

e2a i run a 4 plant scrog in 25L pots, pm soil & nutes

Edited by KimboSlice, 10 March 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#2 earl

earl

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

I have done both killers and blues. Both I found to be very hardy plants good yield great taste but the blues is king for me taste wise itís like smoking sweets. Though i would go for killers if i were you because its all in there. :yinyang:

#3 r3d

r3d

Sshhh you aint seen me roight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1383 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

any of ugorgs are amazeing im on my 3rd run of smile nonames,blues and c3 they all give you a different high
but i agree nonames is goood stuff

R.I.P my little bro sadly missed and lighting 1 up every night thinking of you

#4 creativesmoke

creativesmoke

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

Smile is a must have imo, I went and bought another packet at about week 4 of flower because I was so impressed with the plants and I will probably buy another packet in summer because the effect is very special, for me at least. I had a nice joint of my smile keeper the other day, been in the jars around 12 weeks or so and the effects felt kind and powerful the high took about 40 minutes to fully peak and comes on in subtle progressive waves, total creeper! Left me and my fellow toker blazed, grinning, talking quite a lot and laughing lol. It's a rare breed if you ask me, it grows like an Indica pretty much.

#5 KimboSlice

KimboSlice

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

lol thanks for the input guys.

one of you has me convinced on blues/killer, one of you has me convinced on nn, and one on smile. oh dear, this isnt getting easier!

#6 Budelaire

Budelaire

Caveat Venditor

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10453 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Smile is my next conquest.

May sneak a few blues out too :)

Edited by Budelaire, 11 March 2012 - 01:03 AM.

Smottie Remixed Testers & Smellyberry/Casey jones

#7 Arnold Layne

Arnold Layne

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38350 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Best over-all hit: Blues.
Strongest Power-hit: Killer Skunk
Most sativa type hit: C3, Nonames.

Just my take on the matter. Goes to show how people differ and how a strain hits folks differently per individual.

#8 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

I can only comment on Killer, Smile and Nonames.

Out of the three I would have to say for my personal preference to go for the Nonames, what a lovely citrus tangy taste off it and a really uplifting high! The buds never really smelled of much through flower till about week 7 then it started to smell fruity and once dried and cured it was like lemons, oranges and limes all in the one jar :skin_up:

Smile was pretty darn good too but the taste was not there for me,but it is a very happy buzz lol
Killer was a brilliant all rounder, the high off it I found to be different to anything I've tried before, don't ask me how because I've never been able to put my finger on it, and the smell is very very berryish even in early veg, and you wont complain on the taste department either, lush :stoned:

which ever you choose you will not be disappointed

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#9 FARMER G

FARMER G

UGORG forum support

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13033 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Hello mate

As suggested by previous posts what ever variety you choose you will not be let down with the end product , The majority of plants that come from any pack of UGORG products are full of vigour and are very resilliant , easy to grow plants that produce the best canna :D

I found with the Killer skunk you could virtually throw anything at it and it would still crack on and do its thing weather it be high/low temps or over feeding it just bounces back in no time , as i said a very hardy plant .

Blues is for me the tastiest of the bunch , full of terpenes that just release in your mouth when inhaled the taste lasts and lingers in the pallet for sometime :yes: a very "happy" functional high which is great for all sorts of occasions .

Smile has to be mentioned aswell as its such a great plant to Smoke and grow , i had very fruity pheno`s from my Smiles i did and the high was wonderfull very uplifting with a sense of well being , one of my favourite high`s to date :yep:

As said mate whatever you choose you will not be dissapointed :D

Havent made your decision any easier have we ! lol

FG :v:
"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

Follow us on twitter @UGORGSEEDS #futurecannabis

#10 creativesmoke

creativesmoke

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

I think really do what most are doing, pick one that sounds like it will suit you the most and grow the pack out and then keep the keepers. Then proceed to grow everything UGORG has to offer and build up an elite collection of plants that offer a wide range of proper effects :smoke:.

#11 KimboSlice

KimboSlice

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

:) thanks for the input guys

I think it's time to make an executive decision, because otherwise i'll end up staring at my hands for ever. I'm going to go start out with killers, because it's been noted as hardy, and the best all rounder. what's the m/f ratio like? I want to make sure i get 4 and a mother, should i get two packs to be safe, or will i be likely to get 5 from one?

gracias

#12 Budelaire

Budelaire

Caveat Venditor

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10453 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

10 if you want five is cool, i got 100% from two. one very much indeed being a keeper! Gave the 8 seeds away :smokin:

:yinyang:

Smottie Remixed Testers & Smellyberry/Casey jones

#13 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

with the Killers I've had 6 girlie's out my first pack and 7 off my second, so I'd say there's a good chance 1 pack would be fine. But saying that this is nature we are talking about and there's always the chance of only getting a couple of girls or at the worst all boys :ohmygod: Highly unlikely though

edit: for typo's

Edited by Sawney Bean, 11 March 2012 - 05:52 PM.

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#14 creativesmoke

creativesmoke

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

You will find some excellent phenos in one pack, worth buying more seeds if you really like the particular strain and want to seek out even better phenos but you will be safe with one pack to start with imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users