• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11372 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

So am just gonna watch and wait for them to get well established plants there. Then if by some chance the plants survive I will nick em

Duhhhh,ya snooze ya lose,nick them NOW,leafes or leeves or leefes is like a tenner a gram innit :guitar: Dry them in the microwave quick time like :guitar:

It's always good to take a few people to your plot to show them that you're not bullshitting about your grow.They'll really appreciate you for doing that.

An you is tha DON and get Nuff respect and stuff :skull:

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#32 Big T

Big T

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Many people are scared off by puttig seeds in the ground now.However if you do,you'll get a massive rootball even before the seed has germinated......it's a no brainer really :guitar:

#33 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11372 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

An wot is this gorila growing stuff,gorila is like monekys an stuff right?They is not Ganja-growin like my boy heeya :guitar: Give it up,Nuff reeeesspeccttt for tha king,tha Don,Tha main man innit?I just got my I-pod top dockin system for blastin out sound to ma reefa ladeez,mine laik 50-pence top choon "Get rich or die flyin".........Innit :guitar:

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#34 CheechChong

CheechChong

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

Just registered my grows on google businesses so they show up on the map.
That way if i get smashed before i go to water and forget where they are, I can just check the map.
Can't believe I never done this before, could have stopped me loosing the plot. :unsure:

cc

#35 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11372 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Just registered my grows on google businesses so they show up on the map.
That way if i get smashed before i go to water and forget where they are, I can just check the map.

Brap....that is well sick bruv :D

#36 RandyBoBandy

RandyBoBandy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3220 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:38 PM

lmao some funny shit in here, this reminds me of one of them threads where everyone chips in to make a story, usaly just aloud 3 words or what ever,should be aloud as many as u like.. i think you should start one about outdoor growing or something to do with growing, like you have already, but a story.... pictures as well, bet you guys with your crazy imaginations could come up with some funny shit..

Edited by RandyBoBandy, 29 February 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#37 CheechChong

CheechChong

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

LG, just been chattin to some guy in the pub about your grow.
He told me about these Auto's.. Did you know they grow out in 10 weeks...
Anyway he said that if you clone a load of these you should be able to cut your time to 5weeks..
He said that the toxic waste will take at least 7weeks to kill your plants,
So you'll be good.
He also said for you to keep it in veg, train as a mum and you should get hundreds of cuttings.

His mate read it on the internet, so it is reliable info...

Hope this helps and good luck.. :rofl:

cc

#38 whats_luring

whats_luring

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2091 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

Can we even grow in the uk :smokin:

#39 _doze_

_doze_
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, as long as you use black plastic sheeting to keep the hot sun off.

Top dress with asbestos around christmas.

#40 whats_luring

whats_luring

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2091 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

The big oak trees have massive acorn buds on them i guess this would be good for mary jane to get massive buds as its shaded and will trigger the flowering in like june !!
I also heard horses eat acorns so they can put manure all over my plants to make em flower better aswell if there there

#41 _Nunsacred_

_Nunsacred_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

I grow better plants with Chuck Norris techniques.
First of all I whisper 'leaves' a lot, and look solemn, before suddenly going rigid and wide-eyed, and yelling VERY briefly.

Basically anyone whose grow fails
didn't look solemn
or didn't get the yell surprising enough.

The best guerrilla growers can yell so surprisingly that the whole world has to answer right now until I tell you once again, who's bad.

#42 Wretchy

Wretchy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

The best guerrilla growers can yell so surprisingly that the whole world has to answer right now until I tell you once again, who's bad.

Didn't expect that on the end lol lol lol

Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?

#43 _Nunsacred_

_Nunsacred_
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

I didn't either :)

But the weight of wise teaching in Michael Jackson lyrics is immense and can't be contained for long.

#44 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11372 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

That time of year again innit blood y'get me?

#45 _Sid-Vicious_

_Sid-Vicious_
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

I feel ya!!

Here they come :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users