31 replies to this topic

#16 Tasty

Tasty

The Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2893 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

Karl on how he hates Christmas being the same date each year

"That's what I'm saying about Christmas, I might not be in the mood for it; December 25th"

He has a point :spliff:

No, he does not have a point and what he says is plain stupid. Because Christmas is on the same day every year and the whole nation gears itself up for it, you will get in the mood, or not, depending on whether you enjoy the festivities. Picking a random day and asking Karl if it suits him would be absurd, not to mention the fact that it ignores the symbolic value of celebrating the winter solstice. Plus, I can't stand his voice.

Where did you last see your sense of humour ninorc. I'd go back there and see if you can find it mate.
If a jobs worth doing
It's worth doing stoned.

Who is this doing this satanic typa alpha beta psychodelic fucking.

#17 callywally

callywally

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

was really looking forward to this, have to say it was a massive dissapointment, had a few bowls before hand and all it was, karl pilkginton saying something and then gervais with forced/ annoying laughter and then saying how stupid what he just said was.....

dont get me wrong it raised a few smiles.....was kinda grating after a while though, would be really surprised if it wasnt scripted too
fonejacker before had me in tears however

#18 ///marty

///marty

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

:spliff:, You gotta love a bit of KP's random thoughts, he does make me laugh.

I'm not a massive fan of the podcasts, partly cos my missus has them on all the time and partly cos Ricky's laugh annoys the hell out of me.

Loved the office and extras though, and seen him live twice. His new science show was good but a bit of a let down after the first three shows.

#19 Hughie Green

Hughie Green

suitably medicated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14061 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:20 PM

I don't get Ricky Gervais at all???? I do not find him funny in the slightest, is it a case of comedic emperors new clothes?, there is nothing I like more than good comedy
but for me Gervais has never even raised a smile never mind a chuckle, I just cant see what is meant to be funny about him, I can usually get a comedians angle and understand the craft of it or it's intention even if it is not very good I can still appreciate it but Gervais leaves me completely cold and mystified in all areas, if there is comedy there I have not seen it.

#20 ~nobody~

~nobody~

Searching...

• Team UK420
  • 9170 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

hey it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

Yep, I even know some people who like Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: infinite

It's a sad and beautiful world

Nobody's Home - Perpetual grow

Smile - my first soil grow

Do you really need a Carbon Filter?

Ugorg Blues test grow

#21 Hir

Hir

Moonlight becomes you, it goes with your chair

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14207 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

hey it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

Yep, I even know some people who like Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps.

Say what you like about that program, some other sit coms would die for the genuine studio laughter that show got. It had some very funny moments and some very funny characters.

peace ,  lightlove

#22 WeedIsFree

WeedIsFree

Healing of the nation

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3124 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:46 PM

I have to agree ricky gervais isn't that funny in this program but it's worth it all just for Karl, I just love the shit he comes out with, dunno if anyone seen that show he did on his own but it was quite interesting as well as being funny, my favourite bit being when he says something about how he thinks that theres something wierd in the old coco pops advert because since childhood he just has 'we'd rather have a bowl of coco pops' on a contious loop in his head!

google video, karl pilkington- satisfied fool

Edit!!
I just watched it again and it was good but no coco pops bit! I was stoned when i saw it so i geuss it was on something else :)

Edited by WeedIsFree, 02 May 2010 - 08:31 PM.

Psychosis, Smile, smellyberry, Blues
Smile, blues and oldtimes
"The time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted" Bertrand Russell
"To elevate the mental is to be poor no more" Guru of gangstarr

#23 gen131

gen131

ole git

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:40 PM

if everyone celebrated holidays on a day they chose then chances are you could celebrate christmas with someone everyday. if n you wanted to that is. lol
gen :doh:
i am just an idiot. i wish i were special. but imma...

mr.auntie christian, tear down this wall!!!

#24 double 00

double 00

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1982 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 09:46 PM

I thought the show was feckin hillarious lol lol

The monkey going into space had me giggling like a loon!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Your humour chip must be malfunctioning if you dont find this funny IMHO :doh:

#25 ninorc

ninorc

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6080 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Where did you last see your sense of humour ninorc. I'd go back there and see if you can find it mate.

Who appointed you the arbiter of what's funny, Tasty? I bet you taste of SHIT! :shock:

This is the most fun I've had since my therapist adjusted my anti-anxiety
medication & I stopped worrying about the blood in my stool.

#26 Tasty

Tasty

The Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2893 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:24 PM

Who appointed you the arbiter of what's funny, Tasty? I bet you taste of SHIT! lol

Nice.
The remark was to your answer to someone elses post about what he thought was funny. And I'm not sure what I taste like. My shit tastes of shit, my snot tastes of snot and my jissom tastes of, well you'd know wouldn't ya.

Edited by Tasty, 05 May 2010 - 07:37 PM.

If a jobs worth doing
It's worth doing stoned.

Who is this doing this satanic typa alpha beta psychodelic fucking.

#27 Boojum

Boojum

Drinky Crow

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57468 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:54 PM

Just turned this on. Then turned it off after about 5 minutes. 3 idiots talking idiotic bollocks, one of them slightly more idiotic than the other two and getting the piss taken out of him for being a complete idiot, by the other two marginally less idiotic people, with one of the other two idiots constantly laughing in an extremely annoying manner about shit that just isn't funny. Animated. I don't get it. Where's the comedy ? I just want to punch all three of them.
Caution.
Do not rattle cage.
This animal may bite.

YNWA

#28 B-high

B-high

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:05 PM

Anybody seen that american film with Ricky Gervais in it? The one where he plays Ricky Gervais? Or that other american film with Ricky Gervais in it? You know, the one where he plays Ricky Gervais?
I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe aliens abduct people.

#29 B-high

B-high

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:12 PM

Just turned this on. Then turned it off after about 5 minutes. 3 idiots talking idiotic bollocks, one of them slightly more idiotic than the other two and getting the piss taken out of him for being a complete idiot, by the other two marginally less idiotic people, with one of the other two idiots constantly laughing in an extremely annoying manner about shit that just isn't funny. Animated. I don't get it. Where's the comedy ? I just want to punch all three of them.

Would the annoying laugh come from Ricky Gervais by any chance? Didn't even watch it because I though, hmm nah that will be shit.
I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe aliens abduct people.

#30 ninorc

ninorc

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6080 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

Who appointed you the arbiter of what's funny, Tasty? I bet you taste of SHIT! :stoned:

Nice.
The remark was to your answer to someone elses post about what he thought was funny. And I'm not sure what I taste like. My shit tastes of shit, my snot tastes of snot and my jissom tastes of, well you'd know wouldn't ya.

Your taste is shit and therefore you probably taste of shit. It was a pun on your name, Tasty, and your self-appointed role as tastemaker. It was a just a shitty joke! Where's your sense of humour?

This is the most fun I've had since my therapist adjusted my anti-anxiety
medication & I stopped worrying about the blood in my stool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users