• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#46 Sticky Fingaz

Sticky Fingaz

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:04 PM

Next summer will grab a pack of them, really really want some nice blueberry.
This sounds like the shit i need
The Greatest service which can be rendered to any country is to add a useful plant to its culture.

Thomas Jefferson

#47 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11189 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

Harvest Outdoors: End of September beginning/mid October?Tested outdoors in UK type environment and latitude? :wassnnme:

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#48 DaftSkunk

DaftSkunk

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

how do the smellyberrys compare t the killers? the killers are summet special indeed :unsure: , SB an KS seem very similar in the cross, is the alot of difference? like would it be worth gettin the SB's if i already have the Killers? can u get a SB pheno from the KS?

sorry for all the Q's, much appreciate any answers

dan

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

Check out page 2 Dan :unsure: ..... VRG post

#50 endless search

endless search

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:23 PM

yeah i just tryed some of my ks number 2 and its as strong smelling as cheese or anything ive had
is this the proper killer taste or smellyberry?

#51 DaftSkunk

DaftSkunk

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

cheers raz, i have read this before just was still little confused an i have a very short killer pheno which sounds exactly like arnies description:

"As she stretches very little, this is no problem. But in a mixed room like mine, she can get dwarfed and that is what happened to mine last time. This time she went in well taller than everyone else, and with some heavy topping resulting in 5 main stems, all fully unshaded and in the light. All have developed long, dense, fat, crystal-crusted colas.
The smell is extraordinary. So strong and hashy/fruity/musky at the moment. The aromatics of promise, dribblesome."

so would that be a smellyberry pheno?? if so i wunt need to buy the SB's an save me 60

thanks agen

dan

#52 TeamUGORG

TeamUGORG

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:36 PM

how do the smellyberrys compare t the killers? the killers are summet special indeed :spliff: , SB an KS seem very similar in the cross, is the alot of difference? like would it be worth gettin the SB's if i already have the Killers? can u get a SB pheno from the KS?

Blues x Blueberry = SmellyBerry
Blues x SmellyBerry = KillerSkunk

No there's not a huge difference.
I guess it depends what your looking for...

KillerSkunk - the goal was to replicate the blues clone in seed form, SmellyBerry was the first step in its creation, it wasn't made for release. The blues pheno is present in almost, if not every packet of KillerSkunk.
Smellyberry - is a F1 hybrid and would suite somebody looking for something short, squat and fast flowering. With the added benefits of true hybrid vigour and uniformity, along with a taste and high comparable to only the highest grade cannabis.

Either will produce buds of the highest grade - something special in every pack! :wink:

My advice would be to try whichever you think will suit you best.

yeah i just tryed some of my ks number 2 and its as strong smelling as cheese or anything ive had
is this the proper killer taste or smellyberry?

KillerSkunk :stoned:
So you got a super stinky blues pheno.. and a donkey dick 'on a stick pheno(cotc)?
I hope your happy with them! :D

so would that be a smellyberry pheno?? if so i wunt need to buy the SB's an save me 60

Save your money :D

Harvest Outdoors: End of September beginning/mid October?Tested outdoors in UK type environment and latitude?

Thats an educated estimate based on indoor flower and trigger times.

Just to re-iterate, for any doubters, haters or just plain nasties out there. These seeds are like nothing else, available anywhere. They are completely unique to us, organically produced by either Ot1 or VRG. We do not buy seed from anywhere else.

Oldtimer1 & VRG Originals available only at UGORG.COM Quality sealed and assured in our custom crush proof pocket-packs for your piece of mind, 100% authentic guaranteed! :smoke:

TeamUGORG
Elite underground cultivars created for you from original heirloom & landrace stock.

#53 DaftSkunk

DaftSkunk

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:26 AM

cheers TU,
ive got 2 very different phenos of killerskunk, one real lanky one which stretches abit when ya go 12/12, with very heavy dense buds, and a very short stocky one with huge leaves, and i see wat ya sayin when ya say something special in every pack. the stuff stinks too, glad i took cuttings for mothers, will be growin it for a long time to come. would ya say my tall one is a blues pheno? not sure how to tell, was my first grow ya see. planted 2 killer seeds an got 2 different females, very happy, an still got 8 seeds incase i kill my mothers :ouch: .

well i wont be saving 60 cos ill just get oldtimes instead :wink: . heard summet about lot5 too, so will wait an see wat happens.

cheers,

keep up the good work.

dan

#54 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2499 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hey team VRG,

Just been checking out the smelly berries of owderb. I would like to get a pack or two. :ninja: When are you guys going to be ready with the new batch? I would like to start my new grow in a month. :rofl: is there enough time or should i look into another strain?

keep up the good work,

AT :ninja:

Edited by AustrianTokker, 24 June 2009 - 01:30 PM.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." -- Adventures in/out of the Bonanza -- Mixed Indoor Greens -- AT is Back, But in the Alps! -- The Austrian Lost In a UK Forrest

#55 The Villan

The Villan

I got me own Troll :)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6818 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

WOW top pics Arnie! :rofl:
SmellyBerry should hopefully be back in stock by the end of the summer. B)

Well it looks like summer is over down my end of the country, are the seeds ready yet VRG :ouch:

Do you accept prepayment :)

V

#56 Halfatree

Halfatree

Its only a plant !!

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1606 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

Any idea how long til these are back.... would love to get some of these, before they run out next time round...

Liking the look of my Oldtimes already, I'd like to try some of other varieties and this sounds up my street...

Is it the same blueberry male used, as the oldtimes?
Burn One Down ===))~~~

#57 Blayz'd

Blayz'd

Trichomes in full effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8847 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:55 PM

something special in every pack!

I like that. Sounds like a good slogan/motto to me.

Loving the stacked calyx effect. I'm in the process of getting these stacked calyx phenos going on. My hunch is that the formation and way the bud grows makes it more dense and compact than normal buds. I'm a fan of this type of buddage. Very nice. I still have to get some killerskunk on the go but I should get this too. Looks great.

I like the description too. Good stuff.

Edited by Blayz'd, 15 July 2009 - 02:56 PM.

Plato said "It is a just person who disobeys an unjust law."
Epictetus said "Freedom is the right to live as we wish."
Voltaire said "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be"
Blayz'd said "When I grow up, I want to be a budologist"
Gil S-H said "Each one reach one, each one try to teach one"

#58 TeamUGORG

TeamUGORG

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

Well i've said it in other threads but i'll say it here to, the killers i'm growing just now are special plants in many ways, they smell great at 6 weeks into flowering and the resin production is great, but the main thing that i really like about them is how easy they are to grow.

I kid you not i've got 5 strains on the go just now and some need a little more of this and a little less of the other but the killers actually just seem to take anything i've gave them and just kept growing perfectly with no sign of any problems.

They also for some reason dont seem to drink anywhere near as much water as the other strains, they can go 3 days where the others need it every 2 days yet the killers are the plants with the biggest buds out of all them.

By the sounds of it i've got 3 smellberry phenos and 2 others that look to be the same pheno but there all great, really a pleasure to grow its by far the easiest plants i've had ever.

I'm actually starting a seed collection just now and i think every strain from Ugorg will be getting added to it, it would be a shame if these genetics ever got lost.

Top report evans :) Have you tried any yet? :)

cheers TU,
ive got 2 very different phenos of killerskunk, one real lanky one which stretches abit when ya go 12/12, with very heavy dense buds, and a very short stocky one with huge leaves, and i see wat ya sayin when ya say something special in every pack. the stuff stinks too, glad i took cuttings for mothers, will be growin it for a long time to come. would ya say my tall one is a blues pheno? not sure how to tell, was my first grow ya see. planted 2 killer seeds an got 2 different females, very happy, an still got 8 seeds incase i kill my mothers.

well i wont be saving 60 cos ill just get oldtimes instead. heard summet about lot5 too, so will wait an see wat happens.

Hey Dan, glad your happy with the Killers lol
The blues dominant ones absolutely reek! Take a look at Arnold_Laynes grow diary, he has the blues and ks side by side. B)

Hey team VRG,

Just been checking out the smelly berries of owderb. I would like to get a pack or two. When are you guys going to be ready with the new batch? I would like to start my new grow in a month. is there enough time or should i look into another strain?

keep up the good work,

AT

Hey dude, should hopefully be ready for sale by the end of September. lol

Well it looks like summer is over down my end of the country, are the seeds ready yet VRG

Do you accept prepayment

lol
We cant do that mate, there should be plenty. :)

Any idea how long til these are back.... would love to get some of these, before they run out next time round...

Liking the look of my Oldtimes already, I'd like to try some of other varieties and this sounds up my street...

Glad you like your Oldtimes halfatree B)
Im not sure but I think it might be in there somewhere.

something special in every pack!

I like that. Sounds like a good slogan/motto to me.

Loving the stacked calyx effect. I'm in the process of getting these stacked calyx phenos going on. My hunch is that the formation and way the bud grows makes it more dense and compact than normal buds. I'm a fan of this type of buddage. Very nice. I still have to get some killerskunk on the go but I should get this too. Looks great.

I like the description too. Good stuff.

Cheers Blazy'd B)

TeamUGORG
Elite underground cultivars created for you from original heirloom & landrace stock.

#59 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9787 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Sorry I don't have much time only just had time to answer this.

The bb used for SB and oldtimes final crosses are different but from the same line, different males were chosen because of the traits they impart.

Also oldtimes mother contains bb genes from the 1997 esb in its makeup, esb was made useing another selected line of blueberry, so oldtimes is a combination or blend of 2 x bb lines and es. I hope this helps.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#60 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:53 PM

Hi all

Im just getting over a big mould problem

Are any ugorg strains resistant?

hb

:D
If in doubt - leave it out !