Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy2BHigh

Canna Coco And Bat Guano

Hey guys i am doin a comparison grow between canna-coco with Bat Guano vrs. Coco and Bio-Bizz Grow/bloom. The problem is it doesn't give mt any type of mixing ratio for the guano... no instructions or anything in or on the bag. its called Mexican Bat Guano. Thanks again~

H2B^

:

just use coco with canna A and B nutients mate.dont be mixing things in it you will upset ph levels in the medium..go to there site mate..it will explain it all to you...using coco myself and canna have done all the research already ..it great stuff mate,,but must be use properly

Hey guys i am doin a comparison grow between canna-coco with Bat Guano vrs. Coco and Bio-Bizz Grow/bloom. The problem is it doesn't give mt any type of mixing ratio for the guano... no instructions or anything in or on the bag. its called Mexican Bat Guano. Thanks again~

H2B^

:

Hi dude! :smoke: don't mean to be pedantic, just checkin'... the Coco and Bio-Bizz grow/bloom is what? pure canna-coco (as in the poo-mix) fed with Biobizz G/B nutes?

or is it a cheaper coco? i.e experiment with good coco + guano vs. cheap coco + good nutes.

oo? and is ur guano harvested in a sustainable manner? :soap::soap::soap:

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 PM

just use coco with canna A and B nutients mate.dont be mixing things in it you will upset ph levels in the medium..go to there site mate..it will explain it all to you...using coco myself and canna have done all the research already ..it great stuff mate,,but must be use properly

^ or do that, probably for the best :P I've had a bad un' mixing coco and various mucks in the past (especially cheap coco :doh: )

;)

SS

hiya mate, just sprinkle some guano lightly over the top of the coco & water it in, i know a few folks who use this stuff & they rave about it

HTH

Take it easy ;)

CQ20v