Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asterion

Asterions tree sweet seeds blackjack

39 posts in this topic

Haha @jadenugsfull nets in my scrogs are like rocking horse shit tbh so far :hippy:iv managed it for the most part with past 2 grows so fingers crossed on this 1. 

And cheers @badbillybob il have a read through the other sweet seeds diaries tomorrow get upto date with everything. 

Edited by Asterion
4 people like this

Day 14 of veg

iv neglected the poor girl all week had an abscess or something in my mouth and the pain has been unbelievable took away my focus for pretty much everything for a few days didnt even open the door. grown into the light but i dont think it had been there for too long damage could have been much worse.

large.IMG_20210119_183127.jpg

this is at day 13 feeds where 150ppm at this time. topped her and removed the 1st node drained feeds and changed to 250ppm mix 1/1/1 silica and sensi grow a/b.

large.IMG_20210120_163404.jpglarge.IMG_20210119_183324.jpg

the following morning (day 14) not worried by the colour or the burnt leaves she will be fine in a few days. temps are stable 27/28c humidity is low but not worried about it goes to around 40% i can live with that. :yinyang:

11 people like this

Hi mate hope you're better now,I feel you with the tooth abcess,is some of the worst pain:headpain:

The little one doesn't look bad and definitely will fly in couple days.

All the best with the comp:cheers:

1 person likes this

Just now, Văru' said:

Hi mate hope you're better now,I feel you with the tooth abcess,is some of the worst pain:headpain:

The little one doesn't look bad and definitely will fly in couple days.

All the best with the comp:cheers:

unreal mate been sat on my sofa head in hands making noises lol couldnt even enjoy a smoke but smoked alot trying to cope seems to be ok now so il pull my finger out with my grows.

4 people like this

Not long ago I've been in the same situation mate,it's crazy how much damage can give youlol

Glad you better now,good luck:yep:

3 people like this

Feel ya pain mate... 

Hopefully by now the plants have settled in and the pain has passed.

BTW the pain is caused by a build of gas in your gum.

I was in the same boat last year with no access to a dentist.

I put a few alerts about and got a total of 30 Flucloxacillin off a few friends and family

I advise 500mg Amoxicillin/Flucloxacillin one four times a day for seven days and gentle massage with clean fingers.

Get well soon.

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
4 people like this

I need a new dentist iv smashed the receptionist at my current dentist lol. If my misses knew this she would be doing all my dental work herself haha so dentist is a hard no at the moment.I think iv got some antibiotics lurking around il give them a try im sure it will be coming back soon mouth doesnt feel quite right atm cheers mate @Punta Roja

7 people like this

Hey guys iv been taking pics as usual but I transfer pics from my camera to laptop with a reader and it's decided to stop working. Will be sorted Thursday morning so I will catch up then. :hippy:

7 people like this

She's still rockin after the lightburn mate. Let's see those fresh branches fly up through :yep: 

4 people like this

She's doing OK still looking a bit rough but iv had no heating all week been hovering around 20° which of course is bad news so I'm not surprised. I had a big financial disaster simply can't do anything about it until Wednesday and I have a big girl in flower so all the heaters I have available are keeping temps up in there during lights off (just about). 

Not worried about it she will make a pretty picture once the environment is sorted and had a week or so to recover. 

Got pics from day 14 and iv tied down the new tops/stripped everything below and took pics of that but can't get them onto my phone or laptop can't win lol. Going to get new card reader.. Fix phone camera and buy a few backup heaters when I get paid it's been a chore this past week lol. I will drop pics and little info as soon as possible should be Wednesday night/Thursday morning latest. 

4 people like this

Cracked me up here hanging out the receptionist.ahaha. She not sort a check up too?

1 person likes this

large.IMG_20210203_220649.jpg

This is day 20 

Temps have been very low all week dealt with now but only as of 5 minutes ago. :furious: grew into the light again the wire I used to tie with was a pretty terrible job and didn't notice 1 side straightened up. 

large.IMG_20210127_194739.jpg

Day 27 

Topped again temps have been slightly better but not ideal around 24 degrees. 

Feeds are at 300ppm sensi a/b with 2ml per litre silica because of the shoddy environment. Tied the stems down better shouldn't grow into the light again :chains:

large.IMG_20210203_220850.jpg

This is yesterday left with 4 mains and 2 stems so 5 tops total on each side. 

Temps 28° :hippy:

8 people like this

Hi @Asterion A pleasure to have you here for another year. :hippy:

I hope you are doing better with your dental problem. It seems to be a problem that has been happening to many of us lately.

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

3 people like this

Hi mate cheers for dropping in @Sweet Seeds Apolo.

Yeah tooth is OK now or so it seems and iv sorted out money issues aswell so the diary will recover :naughty: I know I'm not doing her any justice atm but the environment has been out of my control for a few weeks now simply couldn't fund it lol but all is well now. She should pick up in no time now it's not freezing cold in there. 

Edited by Asterion
3 people like this

Nice manifold.

I never went so harsh on mine so I have a ton of tops not just 4, can’t wait to see how yours turns out.

hope the mouth is better. All the best with the grow.

3 people like this