Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GasZzCakes

First posts & First Phenohunt

Hello there I’m GasZzCakes my fellow bud growers I’m new to UK420. 

I’ve been growing buds for coming up ten years now and never had the chance/space to do my own pheno hunt this changes now!!! I’ve got myself 10 regular Divorce Cake #1 X Zkittlez Cake by Jungle boys!!! I’m so excited to get started but as with all new things i have a few questions on the matter which i thought you guys here could help me out with and maybe give me a few tips...

My questions

1. What media to use for mothers bearing in mind cuttings will be going into coco .
  2. What light to use for 10 reg mothers thinking 2ft 4tube T5
  3. What light to use thinking 2ft 2tube T5 for 20 cuttings in the x- Stream auto cloner 20 because will go through take males and ones im not happy with out.
  4. How long to have the auto cloner misting the root sites 24/7 or?
  5. How many hours light cycle for the clones 

Any tips and advice much needed & Appreciated.

GasZzCakes

Here's a god read