Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Doctor Warns Brothers That The Use Of Marijuana Is Negatively Affecting Their Brains

958 posts in this topic

“What is believed to be a fact is only a fact until another fact supersedes it. Science is only a fashion. Nothing more.” 
― Robert Rankin, The Book of Ultimate Truths

@Rex Mundi had this quote as his sig for some time. I like this quote.

6 people like this

@Nervous

When has Jeff ever used the word cure. Stop making things up. 

7 people like this

This is all very polarised. Let's face it, there is a good side and a bad side. Use of cannabis is OK, abuse of it is not. 

4 people like this

6 hours ago, Flamedodger said:

The Indian Hemp Drugs Commission Report 1894

I'm curious to read up on this period? The well planned imposition of prohibition?

1 person likes this

Thats the thing though @Nervous pharm said "i have researched cannabis more than anyone on here" in one post then " THCA and CBD are psychoactive compounds you become dependent on" in an other.

You know nervous THCA and CBD are not psycoactive dont you ? Not like THC  THCV etc, but then question us for not believing or trusting everything he says ?

Honestly nervous, having a bonafide medical professional on the site would be great for advice and information! But not if hes misinformed or biggoted like most GPs are ! Just because we dont have PhD's doesnt mean we shouldnt question and challenge his views.

Edited by LA LUNA
8 people like this

2 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

This is all very polarised. Let's face it, there is a good side and a bad side. Use of cannabis is OK, abuse of it is not. 

It's not that controversial is it.  Shit, even I've worked it out for myself lol

2 people like this

@bartman you've gone from attacking Pharma, to attacking doctors to attacking science. What's next? Humans in general? Let me help: we're all humans, prone to making mistakes and our own consciousnesses are fallible so someone could potentially have made a mistake here or there and nothing you have ever heard or read in your entire life is true. There's a word for this kind of logic, and despite it escaping me it's embarrassing to have to deal with it.  

I did say and have heard Jeff say remission, and if you want me to use an alternative figure to substantiate the use of the word "cure" then look no further than Rick Simpson (running from the cure). Although, my point still stands. Neither Jeff or Rick know enough about the thousands of kinds of cancer to say it can even treat "it" (when "it" is actually a diverse profile of issues).

Edited by Nervous
1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Nervous said:

If you ask 10 random people and 10 doctors about something regarding medicine, your chances are better with the docs. 

I’ll concede to this as a generalisation.

Not so on the subject of cannabis though.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Nervous said:

prone to making mistakes

not with my health, sorry.

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, bartman said:

Not so on the subject of cannabis though.

I dunno, in my experience most of the people who claim to know about cannabis, know a lot about cannabis and very, very little about the wider context which is sometimes more important the the information itself. 

Edited by Nervous

18 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I did say and have heard Jeff say remission,

which is why I didn’t ‘attack’ lol you for saying such.

You said Jeff speaks of a cure which is untrue and needs challenging.

As for me attacking that is equally untrue. Where have I attacked anyone in this thread. lol snowflake

e2a Jeffs expertise is founded on the work done by a few prominent scientists from Spain.

Peer reviewed. You can’t have it both ways boss. lol 

https://www.jeffditchfield.com/projects/europe/

Edited by bartman
3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I dunno, in my experience most of the people who claim to know about cannabis, know a lot about cannabis and very, very little about the wider context which is sometimes more important the the information itself. 

Which is why collaborating with different people is so powerful.... We can all fixate on our own geek thing.... Big things can happen. It's a good thing, I think.

...too positive, thread?

I'm not just talking weed, though. Still, innit great :D:hippy:

Tangent as usual. lol

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
6 people like this

6 minutes ago, bartman said:

You said Jeff speaks of a cure which is untrue and needs challenging.

I'm willing to admit that he may not have said it but it didn't take me a second to bring up someone who classes themself as an expert in the field who did... and either way - my point still stands. 

You've been attacking people, things, concepts the whole time and it doesn't help to call people snowflake mate (or sling insults in general), when you start stooping to that level the conversation looses all value. I was enjoying responding to you (mostly) up to now. That's just killed it.  

Edited by Nervous

What I notice is the things that this site hates the most are given the most 'air' - the most mind time. I think I've been guilty of that in the past, and perhaps will do again. Perhaps this post means I'm doing it again!

omg, full circle duuudes (sorry, its damage speaking there :D )

We perhaps shouldn't take ourselves too seriously.

Still, 'force'. Didn't like that :D

3 people like this

@Nervous

Rick Simpson is a bit of a dreamer but as a pioneer I give him full 10/10.

2 people like this