Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ratdog

Ratdog's 7th go at the chance to win more rolling papers, ratfact!

405 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you got a green finger ratty ill say that chap ..looks sparkly and loverly chap ..

thanks vince, that's kind of you to say mate

my mate was over earlier, and he was well impressed with the jack 47 visually, so far i would say it's one of the most consistent sweet seeds vars out of the ones i have grown and a real booster to the over all yield when needed, this time there were four and they were all decent, kicks like a mule too!

5 people like this

i still think you are going to be well suprised with the dsd ..massive yielder and ooph ..its good .

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i still think you are going to be well suprised with the dsd

these are cuts of the last one mate, she was good and like a resin factory so i revegged her over the summer

she has the most beautiful leaves in veg and beyond, never thought i would say that, a lovely shade of green

different to other girls

6 people like this

Wow Ratty!

I've been too busy to grow so far this year but now Ive finally got some girls on Im going to be using these beauties as the bench mark I need to reach!

Glad to see you are still hard at it :naughty:

Edited by assault and battery
3 people like this

On 17/11/2020 at 10:00 PM, assault and battery said:

Wow Ratty!

I've been too busy to grow so far this year but now Ive finally got some girls on Im going to be using these beauties as the bench mark I need to reach!

Glad to see you are still hard at it :naughty:

Hello trouble :) are you going to do the comp again? go own ;)

just chopped the last of the jack 47's, they went to 64 days and i needed to move them out but i think it was the right choice after looking at them closely during trimming.

large.5fb7fb9932cd8_jack47bud2.jpglarge.5fb7fb99b689f_jack47bud.jpglarge.5fb7fb9a58cf5_jack47stem.jpglarge.5fb7fb9af39b7_jack47.jpglarge.ratfact.jpg

not the best pics but you get the idea, these ladies have delivered bigly! i have taken 9 cuttings of the three cuttings i took last time, i have no idea which ones they resemble so have marked them all this time to see what's what. i have previously taken 9 do sweet do cuts so i have plenty to play with next time. i will get some lights out pics of the bj/dsd and jack47 tents lights out later/tomorrow!

14 people like this

Trouble? Moi? ..... absofuckinglutely!

No I am not going in for the competition. I cant commit to the time. I am starting a rolling diary to record my journey back to coco but I doubt I'll be anywhere near worthy of competition grade (bottom tier) for at least a year, maybe longer.

Your Jacks look lovely and chunky and full of goodness.

Sweet seeds certainly deliver the goods don't they.( I recommend their Green Poison Auto to all my auto loving chums to be honest)

6 people like this

@ratdog love your jack47 pics. It's also one my selections this year. Have you had a little toot on her yet? I'd love to know more. 

Thanks bud. 

Edited by growinggold
3 people like this

On 20/11/2020 at 6:56 PM, assault and battery said:

Trouble? Moi? ..... absofuckinglutely!

No I am not going in for the competition. I cant commit to the time. I am starting a rolling diary to record my journey back to coco but I doubt I'll be anywhere near worthy of competition grade (bottom tier) for at least a year, maybe longer.

Your Jacks look lovely and chunky and full of goodness.

Sweet seeds certainly deliver the goods don't they.

shame, so it's look out next year then eh ? :) the jack 47's seem like a rock solid strain from my experience

On 20/11/2020 at 8:28 PM, growinggold said:

@ratdog love your jack47 pics. It's also one my selections this year. Have you had a little toot on her yet? I'd love to know more. 

Thanks bud. 

thanks mate, no i haven't had a toot, she only came down a couple of days ago and it will be 2-3 weeks before they are dry this time of year

i have just managed to grab a few shots of the jack 47 tent, the tall one on the right is a do sweet do from the other tent as it was getting a bit crammed and she was heading for light, the shade is a parabolic so a little low for her in there

large.5fba418c1cd1b_dosweetdoandjack47.jpglarge.5fba418b60285_dosweetdoandjack472.jpglarge.5fba418cabc0b_dosweetdo.jpg

Edited by ratdog
12 people like this

i have finally managed to get my act together and take a couple of pics of the do sweet do and blackjack in the other tent, it's difficult getting decent pics in the tent this time of year, too low a light and the flash/camera won't register lol and light on is a hps so...

large.5fbba2cf3a2e3_dosweetdoandblackjack2.jpglarge.5fbba2d3ba7f1_dosweetdoandblackjack.jpg

14 people like this

They're looking lush mate! How far along are they?

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, btk1977 said:

They're looking lush mate! How far along are they?

thanks mate, they are at day 15 today!

2 people like this

lookin gd in there 

2 people like this

43 minutes ago, chemist said:

lookin gd in there 

thanks buddy

here's a couple close up's of one of the jack 47's

large.5fbbd151d882a_jack47close.jpglarge.5fbbd14f63898_jack47close2.jpg

13 people like this

All looking really well. :yep:  Enjoy the jack47...   Looks like you had a nice pheno. :smoke:

2 people like this

On 23/11/2020 at 3:48 PM, AustrianToker said:

All looking really well. :yep:  Enjoy the jack47...   Looks like you had a nice pheno. :smoke:

thanks buddy. i had four plants and two fast phenos and two that could have gone 10+ weeks but there were other plants getting too big for their home so...

cheers :)

3 people like this