Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Organic man

A little help if possible

Hi guys I’m new to the forum, basically my first grow and I’ve chose to do it in the green house I’m having a little problem with mould not much just where I think I’ve cut the leaves off a little to close and because of this and the weather I think it’s caused it, I’m in my first week and a half of flower, also could Anyone suggest any  solution for this or am I fu*ked lol,  thanks in advance much appreciated 

Take it out of the greenhouse or open every vent and some. They’re too humid and your flowers will suffer 

1 person likes this

Im not to sure how to upload a photo from my phone but It is always open unless it’s to cold outside, I’m thinking maybe removed a panel or 2 of glass? Thanks for your reply @Slippy One

19 hours ago, Organic man said:

Im not to sure how to upload a photo from my phone but It is always open unless it’s to cold outside, I’m thinking maybe removed a panel or 2 of glass? Thanks for your reply @Slippy One

if you can take a panel out of 2 sides, one at the bottom and one at the top.

If it's anything like regulating a chameleon tank you're golden, it creates a chimney affect so helps maintain fresh air 

1 person likes this

Only issue if we get a gale when missing panels / open door can allow gusts of wind to create a sufficient pressure gradient across the remainder to blow them out.  Ofc, apart from thunderstorms, gales are unusual in summer in the UK. 

1 person likes this

occilating fan ????

1 person likes this

There's not much to go mouldy two weeks into flower.  Have you checked roots?  You need to dramatically increase airflow if worried. 

1 person likes this

On 04/08/2020 at 9:53 PM, Slippy One said:

Thanks everyone for the reply’s.m, I’m going to install a vented pannel and hope for the best it’s looking really healthy other than thanks thanks again