Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dov1

1st ever grow, auto amnesia and auto white widow under 250w HPS

163 posts in this topic

Yeah I agree, probably not worth it. Were I to do it though I would up the Grow not the Bloom as that's the one with higher N and lower PK I believe.

1 person likes this

So day 55 for tue auto amnesia and day 50 for the auto white widow, theyre both developing well heres some bud shots!

Auto amnesia

large.20200905_164001_compress13.jpglarge.20200905_164203_compress93.jpglarge.20200905_164212_compress26.jpg

Auto white widow

large.20200905_164137_compress82.jpglarge.20200905_165206_compress26.jpg

7 people like this

great diary

i'll be keeping an eye on this one

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, dazed&confused said:

great diary

i'll be keeping an eye on this one

Thanks bro its down to the help ive got on here that im at this stage, enjoying every second, the missus says she prefers me in the growoom than playing the ps4 anyway

Looking good bro

1 person likes this

Day 58 for the auto amnesia, so had a few more yellow leaves and some crispyness and dark patches, after some research it may be P def so as planned the grows been removed from feeding but instead of keeping at 3ml bloom ive upped her to 4ml bloom.

Shes getting chuuunky now to

large.20200908_183338_compress81.jpg

Day 53 for the white widow and shes ticking along fine, shes on 1ml grow and 3ml bloom ans is looking healthy in all departments.

large.20200908_183826_compress29.jpglarge.20200908_184051_compress26.jpg

6 people like this

So ive waited 2 weeks to get the news that my ecoair dc18 order has been cancelled by the random company because of stock isues.. ffs 

In a way its a blessing as i cant decide whats better for chilly humid weather a decicant or refrigirant one.. i may just go to argos and see what they do, any ideas would be apreciated!

As for the girls last night was day 60 and 55, theyre doing well  the ami has started to gain a bit of colour back and no more crispy leaves! Upping the bloom seems to have done the trick, the white widow has started to bulk a bit to now, i think shell go a few weeks longer now than the ami, will need to set up the new homebox tent i got from @One Tree Horticulture and finish her in there when it comes to chop for the ami as ill be making this current cheapo tent into a drying/storage tent.

large.20200911_081442_compress28.jpg

4 people like this

5 hours ago, Dov1 said:

In a way its a blessing as i cant decide whats better for chilly humid weather a decicant or refrigirant one.. i may just go to argos and see what they do, any ideas would be apreciated!

The little powder dehueys will be no use at all.  If you have extremely high humidity make sure you are extracting out of the area where your tent is. If i don't extract into the loft (external airspace) my windows run with condensation long before the morning comes.  It will only get worse when winter comes.

Buy a proper 10/20 litre dehumidifier with a plug on it if you cant extract externally.  Powder ones will be useless for growing.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, laserbeams said:

The little powder dehueys will be no use at all.  If you have extremely high humidity make sure you are extracting out of the area where your tent is. If i don't extract into the loft (external airspace) my windows run with condensation long before the morning comes.  It will only get worse when winter comes.

Buy a proper 10/20 litre dehumidifier with a plug on it if you cant extract externally.  Powder ones will be useless for growing.

Ah yeah id already done all that research i had a ecoair dc18 on order which is a big boy dehui but company let me down, my humidity isnt bad tbh just want one for winter and im not confident going down to a ecoair dc12. 

So day 65 for the amnesia and 60 for the white widow.

Had an emergency with the amnesia the other day, opened tent and all the bulky buds had pulled their branchs down to the floor as if someone sat in the middle, was major panic mode but ive supported them all now and also pre supported the white widow incase she does it at some point.

The amnesia has started to get her brown/orange pistils but not loads yet, trichomes still look clear, checking everyday as itll be ready anytime now!

The white widow seems to be taking her time, shes double the height but hasnt bulked out much however buds are forming nicely and she looks healthy, will transfer her into my 120x120 homebox when i chop the ami. 

large.20200915_192036_compress82.jpg

Still for my first grow i think ive outdone myself! Was not expecting it to go this well, excited to get my first chop and cure on the go soon!

:smokin:

4 people like this

9 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

So day 65 for the amnesia and 60 for the white widow.

Had an emergency with the amnesia the other day, opened tent and all the bulky buds had pulled their branchs down to the floor as if someone sat in the middle, was major panic mode but ive supported them all now and also pre supported the white widow incase she does it at some point.

The amnesia has started to get her brown/orange pistils but not loads yet, trichomes still look clear, checking everyday as itll be ready anytime now!

The white widow seems to be taking her time, shes double the height but hasnt bulked out much however buds are forming nicely and she looks healthy, will transfer her into my 120x120 homebox when i chop the ami. 

large.20200915_192036_compress82.jpg

Still for my first grow i think ive outdone myself! Was not expecting it to go this well, excited to get my first chop and cure on the go soon!

:smokin:

Nice one mate

1 person likes this

Glad to hear it's still going well.

Going by the size on the ami buds, I'd be extra careful about bud rot if I were you, I'd hate to see you lose some bud to that now. What I sometimes do is carefully pull apart the buds. This gives me a good chance to look for bud rot but also ensures some good airflow to stop it getting it in the first place. Otherwise by the time you notice it (fan leaves starting to die) it's too late and it's already got a good hold.

2 people like this

@mrrichiet thanks  yeah im checking daily for any signs of rot or bananas just incase. humidity has been sat around 60-65rh so it seems to be okay for now, ive ordered the ecoair DC14 should be here by 22nd :)

Edited by Dov1
1 person likes this

You might also think about thinning out the foliage, especially around the lower sections and removing any popcorn growth that will come to nothing.

Let the air have a chance of flowing around instead of stagnating in amongst all the leafage.

Edited by Bayleaf
4 people like this

43 minutes ago, Bayleaf said:

You might also think about thinning out the foliage, especially around the lower sections and removing any popcorn growth that will come to nothing.

Let the air have a chance of flowing around instead of stagnating in amongst all the leafage.

Thanka pal, i do remove 2/3 leaves or waste branchs each day or 2 from lower down. dont want to go mad as theyre autos though :)

1 person likes this