Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mystic_roots

Sweet Seeds Nurse and Nirvana Bubblelicious

Right boys and girls, I am now finally in a position to start my grow for this year!

After a major fuck up on Parcel Forces end my initial order from Sweet Seeds has been lost, although I am still awaiting a refund I decided to order some more seeds and as per my title i've ended up with some Nirvana Bubblelicious and Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse. I also got some free Seedsman Amnesia too and a nice face mask.

I have upgraded my system since last year and I hope they'll allow me to perform a better grow with no popcorn buds:

Carboair Carbon Filter as my last one did nothing to mask the smell

Scope 275 V2 from DIYLEDUK

Some fresh Air Pots rather than fabric

I'm just about to pop the seeds to germinate, stay tuned for an interesting ride, no doubt i'll be learning a lot more as i plan to LST these one's.

large.930163A6-0615-4BF2-848A-7F0A9297EDE5.jpeg

6 people like this

Good luck m8

I done a sweet nurse diary on here and only just reminded me I've never toked it still, it's been in a jar with bovedas since I done it and completely forgot about it

You’ll have to let me know what it’s like after you’ve had some! 

1 person likes this

So we’re onto day 3 on this rather hot heatwave we’re having. Temps are around 30 but humidity is around 40%. I’m half tempted to get the humidifier out just to raise it a little but I need some new filters. 

Nirvana Bubblelicious is going well, whereas the Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse doesn’t look too healthy. I popped the shell off earlier in the hopes it’ll perk up under the light. 

large.6452FBB2-BDEF-475A-82D5-28574CB2BDF9.jpeg

large.27BBCAB9-6296-4BE9-A5B8-E679951E4F43.jpeg

What do others think? Will she die? Half tempted to pop another seed in but it’ll be a few weeks behind the bubblelicous. 

Edited by mystic_roots

Hi ,  i would pop another just to make sure :)    Sweets nurse is one of the very few i have not run so will be tuned in.

Nirvana Bubble i have run a few times outdoors in search of that rare stinky pinky pheno with dismal results,  outdoors dont seem to suit it sadly.   

Good luck and will be popping in & out :) 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Hi ,  i would pop another just to make sure :)    Sweets nurse is one of the very few i have not run so will be tuned in.

Nirvana Bubble i have run a few times outdoors in search of that rare stinky pinky pheno with dismal results,  outdoors dont seem to suit it sadly.   

Good luck and will be popping in & out :) 

Ah balls, I was holding out popping another seed just Incase this recovers, cause if I do germinate another seed and this one recovers there’s no way I can fit three in my tent lol 

But then I guess there’s always the case it’ll be about two weeks behind. I’ll see what she’s like in the morning because the bubblelicious grew about an inch overnight! How have you found the smoke from your harvest of it?

1 person likes this

The bubble was a rather weak & bland affair and that was over a few runs.   

I did find one smelly pheno but more a chem / fuel with skunk tones than anything else and to be fair that was decent in potency terms.  

@mystic_roots. You can raise the humidity very easily by not having your extraction fan on. I know. Mine came away from the filter last night and this morning it was 80% RH. Fixed it now with the help of Mrs LB. Good luck with your grow as always

Ah you fill me full of hope @OldFord :rofl:

Ive actually popped another seed today as the other looks rather brown and limp. The only thing that concerns me with that is harvesting time as I use my tent to hang the flowers. If anyone has any suggestions a kit this I’m all ears. 

The bubblelicious is doing well though so I guess if worst comes to the worst I’ll LST her into a big bushy plant. 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, mystic_roots said:

Ah you fill me full of hope @OldFord :rofl:

Ive actually popped another seed today as the other looks rather brown and limp. The only thing that concerns me with that is harvesting time as I use my tent to hang the flowers. If anyone has any suggestions a kit this I’m all ears. 

The bubblelicious is doing well though so I guess if worst comes to the worst I’ll LST her into a big bushy plant. 

Dead easy fix that is m8 :yep:

get a cardboard box sat next to the tent and add a short length of ducting between the cardboard box and the tent.

open the cardboard box from the top and put some holes across either long side and thread string between the holes to give a some washing line type scenario in the box, hang your bud from them and happy days, u might have to put a slight bend in the ducting to keep the light away as u want to dry in darkness

1 person likes this