Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lean Bear

Sour genetics ?

Anyone got any grow / smoke reports? Some interesting sounding crosses , but interested to know how worked the lines are 

4 people like this

ran the el chapo...had a really sour taste but was stretchy as hell and quite low yielding 

then tried the sour d which herrmied like fuck at 2-3 weeks 12/12; got chopped and that's me done with them:wallbash:

3 people like this

There are quite a few worked sour lines out.

Shoreline have ECSD bx2. Top Dawg have Sour D bx3 (i assume AJ's Sour) if you can find them. Karma just released the bx3f2 of his Sour (based on Rezdog Sour D IBL) and is doing a bx4. He said he's also gonna be crossing his bx3 male to some of the other cuts.

3 people like this

Cheers lads, hadn’t seen anyone grow them out on here, so sorry to hear your experience @buddy13. I’ve just been having a poke through the website again and swear the prices gone up. £100 -£200 for regs... for karma I stretch to that. £60-70 seems fair , I’d have brought. 

4 people like this

Think I paid just under 100 for the karma bx2. I haven't run them yet but I've only seen good reviews.

1 person likes this

Exactly- thats a bargain. Every plant I’ve seen of that has looked pretty much identical. Proper breeding work. 

2 people like this

Just started flowering some Sour'Kush (ECSD x Pakistan Chitral Kush) regs by Underground Seeds Collective I got them for about 10 euros a pack IIRC!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

Just started flowering some Sour'Kush (ECSD x Pakistan Chitral Kush) regs by Underground Seeds Collective I got them for about 10 euros a pack IIRC!

ive got there pink malabar to run . did have a look at these 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@catfish there's not a lot of their stuff left about I've got the Durgan'Chitral and Amnesia IBL successfully sprouted so some reproductions are in order for subbies, jahgreen has some great photo's on icmag including parents.

The seeds were 6 years old to my ownership and not sure how much longer they were done before that but I've had 100% viability so far.

These are the Sour'Kush sisters, the shorter plant rooted cuts in 7 days, it's staying very compact where as her sibling on the left has this big strong structure to her, she's stretching a good amount so far but not over stretching, I like the node spacing on this plant!

large.5eef53176f2cc_21062020SK12.jpg

Edited by Exhale
spelling
4 people like this

3 hours ago, Lean Bear said:

Cheers lads, hadn’t seen anyone grow them out on here, so sorry to hear your experience @buddy13. I’ve just been having a poke through the website again and swear the prices gone up. £100 -£200 for regs... for karma I stretch to that. £60-70 seems fair , I’d have brought. 

They did used to be around £70 when I first seen them touted on social media, there seed drop happened everywhere plugged them, they sold out. Then the next drop the prices had went through the roof. Unfortunately this seems like a trend :(

2 people like this

@Lean Bear@Bubbles Depot Karma just released about 7 or 8 new strains in a Dutch Seed shop. Most of them crossed to the SDbx2. Exo cheese one them, called London loud I think??

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 21.6.2020 at 10:06 PM, Exhale said:

These are the Sour'Kush sisters, the shorter plant rooted cuts in 7 days, it's staying very compact where as her sibling on the left has this big strong structure to her, she's stretching a good amount so far but not over stretching, I like the node spacing on this plant!

large.5eef53176f2cc_21062020SK12.jpg

You don’t have a diary on those going, have you?

These babies have been in my fridge for quite some time but I never came around to plant them.

edit: never mind, found it myself :)

Edited by Renard
1 person likes this

On 21/06/2020 at 6:51 PM, Lean Bear said:

Fuck paying £200 for a pack of seeds when you can buy the propa clones for that price now. I spent £600 on platinum/terp hogs seeds and didn't get one keeper. Breeders have got away for too long charging silly money for shite. Not even bothering with seeds for abit now. 

3 people like this