Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bagseedbro

Total Newbie, any advice appreciated

35 posts in this topic

large.IMG_6396.JPGlarge.IMG_6397.JPGlarge.IMG_6395.JPGlarge.IMG_6394.JPG

so shes turned into a bit of a beast! starting to flower nicely and thankfully not really encountered any problems, and even tried out a bit of LST which i think will defo help the yield by the looks of things. as of the last few weeks just been sticking her in the under stairs cupboard from 9pm-9am and in the garden/behind the glass depending on weather, and just feeding with sea weed based plant food (jacked that up a bit) and not really even having to water from my trial and error... any advice or things i have to do between now and harvest? i know its a little way off but when will i know when shes truly ready? i heard you dont want to wait too long to crop! 

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Bagseedbro said:

large.IMG_6396.JPGlarge.IMG_6397.JPGlarge.IMG_6395.JPGlarge.IMG_6394.JPG

so shes turned into a bit of a beast! starting to flower nicely and thankfully not really encountered any problems, and even tried out a bit of LST which i think will defo help the yield by the looks of things. as of the last few weeks just been sticking her in the under stairs cupboard from 9pm-9am and in the garden/behind the glass depending on weather, and just feeding with sea weed based plant food (jacked that up a bit) and not really even having to water from my trial and error... any advice or things i have to do between now and harvest? i know its a little way off but when will i know when shes truly ready? i heard you dont want to wait too long to crop! 

That looks simply beautiful :)      Invest in a jewellers loupe to check the colouration of the trichs , its all down to how you like it -  more milky for a high & more amber for a heavy hitter.  

Not all plants will brown off on the pistils.   

Keep the pics coming as shes very nice looking :) 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

That looks simply beautiful :)      Invest in a jewellers loupe to check the colouration of the trichs , its all down to how you like it -  more milky for a high & more amber for a heavy hitter.  

Not all plants will brown off on the pistils.   

Keep the pics coming as shes very nice looking :) 

thanks mate, yeh surprised out how well shes gone so far! but thanks for the advice, will look into the loupe, and i guess just wait for her to do her thing!

Fair play it worked out well for you I was sceptical. 

Doesn't it pong yet tho lol

Not sure if you did this on a windowsill overlooking residential property's.?

Edited by B-real
1 person likes this

how did it turn out man

1 person likes this