Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mikeydoughnut

Lumatek Attis

288 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Let's all agree to disagree and grow some fat nugs whatever way suits us best.:bong:

Edited by budjam
1 person likes this

@budjam

What sort of length power cable do you reckon the 200W has mate?  I'm gonna need about 2m so hoping it's long enough.

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, BudJ said:

@budjam

What sort of length power cable do you reckon the 200W has mate?  I'm gonna need about 2m so hoping it's long enough.

I'm not sure mate.. but defo 2m or longer..

I actually needed 5m leads so got some of amazon, It uses standard 3pin kettle style leads/connectors.

I got 90 degree ones so the cable goes straight up instead of sticking out the back.

513r-TA1ezh-L-AC-SL1000.jpg

1.jpg

3 people like this

Just now, budjam said:

I'm not sure mate.. but defo 2m or longer..

I actually needed 5m leads so got some of amazon, It uses standard 3pin kettle style leads/connectors.

I got 90 degree ones so the cable goes straight up instead of sticking out the back.

513r-TA1ezh-L-AC-SL1000.jpg

1.jpg

That's ideal mate cheers, should be plenty - thought it would be hardwired in, good to know the cable can be swapped without dicking around with electrics.

Your set-up looks great, very nice indeed.  And good to see the lights as close to the canopy - my tent is tight for space near the top especially at the fattest part of the cf so I won't be able to hang the lights high.  Hoping no issues running the lights close to the plants as I don't have much headroom to play with. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@mikeydoughnut not sure if u have bought yet but heres a update of the attis grow with a week and a half left of plain water   ,ignore the kosher kush thats burnt to a crisp lol          

below is dna genetics                                                                                                                                                                                                       below is animal stomper

large.tangie.jpgInsert existing attachmentlarge.stomper.PNG

Edited by greenvigilante
2 people like this

@greenvigilante they look gorgeous. Some nice purples mixed in there. Not from a burple though eh :naughty:

Paid for mine 6 bloody week ago. They were out of stock everywhere so I told them I’d wait. Didn’t think it’d get so Piggin hot so soon. Could do with scavenging back a couple of degrees.  Beginning of this month I’ve been told. I’ll give it 2 more weeks and I’ll just get me brass back and see where else I might find one.

cheers for keeping me up with how well they’ve done. Hopefully I’ll be able to witness it in front of my very eyes soon! 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@greenvigilante they look gorgeous. Some nice purples mixed in there. Not from a burple though eh :naughty:

Paid for mine 6 bloody week ago. They were out of stock everywhere so I told them I’d wait. Didn’t think it’d get so Piggin hot so soon. Could do with scavenging back a couple of degrees.  Beginning of this month I’ve been told. I’ll give it 2 more weeks and I’ll just get me brass back and see where else I might find one.

cheers for keeping me up with how well they’ve done. Hopefully I’ll be able to witness it in front of my very eyes soon! 

Same boat here mate - ordered 3 weeks ago, was told end of May / beginning of June.  Called them last week, still no definite date.  Started looking for stock elsewhere and phoned another shop who said 15th June.  The waiting is torture as I don't have any lights.

2 people like this

@BudJ kills it eh. It’s like being back wi dealer weed ... it’ll be an hour mate. 3 days later still no smoke. 

I was told beginning of June. It’s a shop I’ve used before and they are good. Order turn around and packaging are spot on so I can’t help but believe them. Only thing I don’t get is how some shops have them and others don’t. What’s the supplier doing?! But i know if I get my money back the shop will get them in stock a day later. I’ll struggle to find some so if I’d have waited I’d have been right. Wanted to use diyleduk but they had waiting times too. 

Not thought about getting something cheap to put you on? I’m using my hps set up to veg under a metal halide. Think a set with just a 150w ballast is about 80 quid all in. Bulb, ballast, reflector. Other than that we’re just going to have to wait longingly at the door.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Not thought about getting something cheap to put you on? I’m using my hps set up to veg under a metal halide. Think a set with just a 150w ballast is about 80 quid all in. Bulb, ballast, reflector. Other than that we’re just going to have to wait longingly at the door.

I did consider this but being a tightwad I can't justify parting with the cash rather than wait a few weeks :-)  Every time I hear a van on my street I'm at the window like a dog. 

3 people like this

Well if you don’t hear from me that mine have arrived please don’t tell me yours have. I’ll get LED rage and turn blurple lol

3 people like this

On 26/05/2020 at 9:48 PM, BudJ said:

my tent is tight for space near the top especially at the fattest part of the cf so I won't be able to hang the lights high.  Hoping no issues running the lights close to the plants as I don't have much headroom to play with. 

Hi Bud, did you know you can put cf etc outside the tent? I'm in a wheelchair so couldn't hang them up top. Found this pic on the forum and opted for #4.

large.5ED453EE-C1B8-487C-AB18-3A508A4DB8BE.jpeg

I put a pillow in the bottom of a big box and sat the CF on it to dampen sound vibrations. The ducting sucks air from the top of the tent; a sock over the end works as a dust filter.

large.22592302-E457-4644-B220-0FB96989A7FD.jpeg

I thought this might be handy for you to reclaim headroom.

Peace

3 people like this

On 20/04/2020 at 0:17 PM, mikeydoughnut said:

Hi folks. When I’ve finished my latest little effort I’ve been thinking I might do a few upgrades.

id like to give LED a go but there’s a hell of a lot of scientific speak going on. Don’t get it.

id like to use @diyleduk if possible but have noticed an ideal light for the space I intend to use.

the space will be 160x80x180. The Lumatek Attis 200w is ideal for 80x80 - so was thinking of getting one for each 80x80 space in the tent. 

@diyleduk did stock these but they’re sold out. 

First of all how good are the smaller Lumatek units? And are they just plug n play?

secondly is there anything diyleduk stock that would give me the equivalent of 400w and would the equivalent give enough coverage given the length of the grow space I intend to use.

im planning to try and get something before we hit summer to try and keep temps down.

thanks in advance folks. All advice and criticism welcome :yinyang:

Hi Mickey, what did you go for Inn the end? 

Awesome profile pic btw CTID

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, Professor_X said:

Hi Bud, did you know you can put cf etc outside the tent? I'm in a wheelchair so couldn't hang them up top. Found this pic on the forum and opted for #4.

large.5ED453EE-C1B8-487C-AB18-3A508A4DB8BE.jpeg

I put a pillow in the bottom of a big box and sat the CF on it to dampen sound vibrations. The ducting sucks air from the top of the tent; a sock over the end works as a dust filter.

large.22592302-E457-4644-B220-0FB96989A7FD.jpeg

I thought this might be handy for you to reclaim headroom.

Peace

Thanks mate, really useful info. Definitely an option but a bit of hassle I'm hoping to avoid as I'd have to put both up the loft and get more ducting. An added bonus would be less fan noise in the house and I like the idea of a clutter free tent.

Once my light arrives I'll see what's what. Might just get away with it. Cheers for the diagram and pic, might be coming back to those.

2 people like this

@Professor_X Ey up bud. I ended up ordering two of the 200w Lumatek Attis. Perfect for my oddly sized tent. Hopefully they’ll turn up soon. Controlling temps has been a right bugger past 2/3 weeks. Even had one herm wi’ heat stress. Greenvigilate has posted his results using an Attis definitely not regretting ordering them. Just wish they were here already. 

Haha Feeeeed the Goat and he will score! Was a season ticket holder up until about 2005/6 when I moved away. City was my life pretty much. Just wasn’t the same at the etihad. Thinking of becoming a season ticket holder again. Me dad has passed away since so it won’t be the same but I do miss it. 

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@Professor_X Ey up bud. I ended up ordering two of the 200w Lumatek Attis. Perfect for my oddly sized tent. Hopefully they’ll turn up soon. Controlling temps has been a right bugger past 2/3 weeks. Even had one herm wi’ heat stress. Greenvigilate has posted his results using an Attis definitely not regretting ordering them. Just wish they were here already. 

Haha Feeeeed the Goat and he will score! Was a season ticket holder up until about 2005/6 when I moved away. City was my life pretty much. Just wasn’t the same at the etihad. Thinking of becoming a season ticket holder again. Me dad has passed away since so it won’t be the same but I do miss it. 

The CoMS had no atmosphere cos the running track made the pitch seem far away but it's better now, decent ground

Peace

1 person likes this