Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Jamie_

Day 83 of 12/12

On day 83 of 12/12 so 12 weeks

plants still don’t look ready :mellow: well some do but not all of them so not sure if to chop them now or not

how much longer they going to take? 

Pictures?

What you growing, Old Mother Sativa lol 

Maybe cold issues? This can stunt growth. If its strain that's causing the longer bloom period then best just keep them happy and wait a bit, but if your supposed to be done by now according to avg flower times then I'd be looking at how mature the plant is under magnification. 

It's not unusual to have strains go to 14 weeks, seen SSH not quite there at 12 weeks a few times. 

They know you are waiting :D

Yea, need lots of good focus pictures.

I will get some pictures up later on today, pics are shit under hps so will take them out, I’ve been flushing since week 10 thinking they’ll be done in a week or two and if it’s twos then two week it is but still looks like they can go longer so there going to end up with like a 3-4week flush all leafs are completely yellow now 3 look ready to chop but 2 dont

yes there haze plants also have sour diesel which looks more done 

@Inspiration101

@GreenVision

@Jstaff

few pictures, so fukin difficult to get a good focused picture and I’m using the latest iPhone out lol

large.61D25EE2-89AA-40DB-B4A4-FBFABB026F7A.jpeglarge.F8C55B73-18B7-4335-9E98-DA1049DB758D.jpeglarge.52AD3189-751B-45A3-A706-A0708550CAF1.jpeg

1 person likes this

@_Jamie_    Yh it looks OK to me mate. From what I can see in the picture it looks fine, if your that far through bloom and its looking like that I'd be sharpening the scissors...

3 minutes ago, _Jamie_ said:

and I’m using the latest iPhone out

Show off! lol 

2 people like this

large.A612183B-FECD-4B61-BE61-ACC1E12C7AD0.jpeg

1 person likes this

So you say time for the chop yea? I watered yesterday so il give it a couple days for the soil to dry out then il cut them down

What’s the best way to dry? Hang the whole plant upside down and dry at about 15c ?

Looks pretty ripe n ready to me.  The individual flowers have swollen, loadsa resin everywhere, colours galore, looks good :)

1 person likes this

Choppy chop then :D

cant wait for the soil to dry out now then 

any tips on the drying stage? Temps? How long for etc,..

thanks 

1 person likes this

Definitely ready for chop.

dry low and slow, about 16 degrees if you can and around 60 RH, should be ready for jars in around two weeks then.