Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Newtothisjb

Using canna calmag

29 posts in this topic

Just starting out and not sure how to use canna calmag. I'm 18 days into flower got one out of 7 plants not looking to good. Do I add it to the food at 0.1 mil per litre every feed been advised to do that off the guy in the shop 

I think he maybe meant 1 ml per litre. Not 0.1.

depending on your system of growing, if its dwc or rdwc, I would half that dose, and put in 1/2 a ml per litre, see how that goes.

if you are in coco id go with 1 ml per litre.

what type of hydro system are you using and how much are you feeding them?

2 people like this

Hi I'm doing them in 15l pots using coco hand watering. Ec was at 1.6. My ec without nutes is 0.3. 

I'd upload a pic if I could lol. But not worked out how to upload them yet 

its not that hard, go to "create" at top of page, then gallery, the rest is straight forward.

start with 1 ml per litre, see how that goes, would be my advice

1 person likes this

Thanks will do 

Pics will help.

I'd find out how much Calcium and Magnesium there is in your tap water before adding any calmag personally. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Newtothisjb said:

Hi I'm doing them in 15l pots using coco hand watering. Ec was at 1.6. My ec without nutes is 0.3

That looks like soft water, I don't grow in coco but something around 200ppm in flower should be good

:bong:

Obie 

large.Screenshot_20200108-104229_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200108-104237_Gallery.jpg

Old bear 200 ppm is only a ec of 0.4 or am I wrong 

Bad Billy Bob so I put in 1mil of canna calmag per litre with the rest of the nutes is that correct 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If it's canna calmag agent its 0.1- 0.5 ml per litre. Add enough of the calmag to bring your tap water up to 0.4 or 0.5 and then mix your feed in.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
4 people like this

Tokenroll yes canna calmag and I'm using canna nutes 

Tokenroll thanks