Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

No.1PartyAnthem

Round 2

51 posts in this topic

600w HPS and two tube heaters gets me to around 24 degrees

Late update, been pretty busy with a few odds and sods. Jacks at roughly day 72 i think, looking good to me, does keeps throwing out new pistols tho. Was hoping to chop it soon, but tempted to just let it run its course. Will invest in a loupe later in the week as i went by pistols last time. Dont think its going to be viable with this one.large.rps20200204_193812.jpg Fingers crossed this free seed will be a pleasantly surprising high yielder :)

1 person likes this

nice she looks well trained mate, nice flat canopy and big tops :)

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, lemoore00 said:

nice she looks well trained mate, nice flat canopy and big tops :)

Cheers dude, tried to keep it as horizontal as possible without snapping branches off. Had a few split away from the main stem abit but doesnt seem to have bothered it at all as this was back in week 6-7.   

Well i think this may be the last time you lot see old jack, in one piece that is.

Have done a week of tapering off feed and a week of flush. Think ill chop her tuesday as she isnt really drinking anymore and really starting to flop hard. To my untrained eye she looks cooked.

Sorry for the naff pic, think my phone camera has had it.large.rps20200214_135102.jpg

Jack was most definitely kind, ended up chopping last sunday as my photo period needed the space. Dry yield is 195g, sure curing will bump a bit more off that but pretty chuffed, especially as i used 400w hps all through this grow so near 0.5g/w :)