Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stonednhappy

How many weeks left?

So this is my 2nd grow, going better then the 1st. Had some issues with deficiencies early flower, growing in coco.

After this grow I'm going to switch to biobizz nutes and all-mix as I've found coco to be tricky especially for a newbie like myself.

My question is how many weeks do you think these have left? It's an auto strain 'quick one' from rqs. Currently 5 weeks 3 days into flower.

I did a massive flush to wipe the slate clean as there could've been a buildup of salts and now I'm just feeding 2ml/L sensi coco a&b and 1ml/L calmag 

large.20191009_174643_compress54.jpglarge.20191009_174658_compress14.jpglarge.Screenshot_20191009-175929_Photos_compress46.jpg

However long you can wait :)

You could take them now if you really wanted to but they'll benefit from another 2 -3 weeks, to really fatten up

1 person likes this

Ah that's cool, I can be patient for a few more weeks :)

Looking nice! Glad to hear you are doing better second time round. It’s all about learning and improving and trying new stuff. I would agree with your comment about coco for beginners. Hope you see improvement again with all mix.

As Prophet said probably another 2weeks. Have a look at getting a jewellers loupe, they are only a few quid and you will be able to take a close look at your trichomes. If your not familiar have a google for trichome chart they will tell you what to look for to harvest at the right time.

11 hours ago, monkeytree said:

Looking nice! Glad to hear you are doing better second time round. It’s all about learning and improving and trying new stuff. I would agree with your comment about coco for beginners. Hope you see improvement again with all mix.

As Prophet said probably another 2weeks. Have a look at getting a jewellers loupe, they are only a few quid and you will be able to take a close look at your trichomes. If your not familiar have a google for trichome chart they will tell you what to look for to harvest at the right time.

:) definitely, it's been alot of fun, I love just growing and if I didn't even smoke i would prob still want to continue just to watch it grow and transform and see the end result, very satisfying. 

Yeah I've bitten off more then I can chew with coco so I'm hoping the all mix with are even better results.

I do actually have a loupe, but it gives me a headache constantly squinting trying to peer through it lol I would say most of the main larger buds are cloudy now and not alot of new growth but the little side buds still seem to be growing. I'll give it a few more weeks and watch out for any amber trichromes.

Can you like part harvest a plant? 

21 minutes ago, Stonednhappy said:

Can you like part harvest a plant?

Yup.. works with chickens too

I use a camera with macro mode then zoom into the picture to check the plant that works well with no squinting! That third pic you posted looks really high quality you can probably zoom in on the trichomes!

Yes some people do take the top mature buds off and let the smaller ones go a bit longer. Also taking the top off can give better light penetration to the lower stuff. As well as allow you to bring the light a little closer.

1 person likes this