Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Punta Roja

Grown in the Garden.

177 posts in this topic

Hey @SubSpecies! Thank you! :D

You’re so helpful.. I’m gonna try it now!

1 person likes this

Holy shit! It worked! You’re a genius!! ;)

That Black Lime x Killer Malawi is strong!

The first round of light dep is usually the best.. flowering in May/June, cooked in July. :thumsup:

lollol

I love that trippy hippy shit too! The background is a picture from a magic eye book. Could sit here for hours getting chonged and looking at the magic eye book! Proper 3D magic, innit!:rolleyes::D

1 person likes this

YES ASH :bong: Nice one, well done!! Now you know for future :guitar::dj::guitar:  , however, you did everyting right bless you, it's just the dude who uploaded the vid on YouTube mistitled it, and the album cover is totaly is wrong lol The tune playing is John Holt - Police In Helicopter haha, that made me laugh! But YOU got 10/10 innit so praise you :notworthy:
You can do that magic eye-eye business? WOW you lucky, i never could do that, i got an optical illusion book though, head fuck lookin at that, love it! Could do with a Black Lime x Killer Malawi to really appreciate it though. Your a lucky gifted  Ganja Girl Ash, Respect  :notworthy: All homegrown goodness, it just feels so damn fine to smoke our homie doesn't it! Im currently sifting Purkle#1 for some hashy goodness, smells lush! Wasn't too impressed with that purkle as a plant, but that thc smell sure is tasty! It's just gotta be hashed...... nice :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
1 person likes this

Speaking of Hippie stuff, if you copy and paste this text -->  Wall Hanging Weed Leaf Rasta Hempest Ganja Leaves Pot ganja Quote Poster Tapestr <-- into eBay, i bought one earlier today, only £5.98 free postage from India, 30inch by 40inch, its real nice, will look wicked on the wall :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies

Oooohhh.. 2 computer lessons in one night! Next challenge.. copy and paste! ;) 

You can’t do magic eye??:woot: Travesty!! Mate...You gotta learn! ;);) 

Nothing like smoking your own weed, it’s like eating your own vegetables.. nothing else could ever compare.. cos it’s the journey, innit.. not just the destination!

God, I’m so philosophical! ;) :rolleyes:

Anyway, without further ado... off to find this intriguing Rasta hempest ganja leaves poster!

How exciting! :D

2 people like this

On 18/10/2019 at 8:52 PM, RandyBoBandy said:

believe it or not I've still got about an oz of crayon Frisian dew in a bag from 2011 my first grow.. I kept it because being my first grow it was such a great memory.. the whole season was fantastic.. and one whiff of that bag would bring the memories flooding in.. 

the smell of the nigh visits and plants.. 

and talking about Frisian duck.. 

I still have a couple or a few seeds from that test pack... I asked people if they wanted me to chuck them in when I've sent them seeds but they just laugh it of lol its not even that bad

large.duckdew.PNG

Mate for real I’d of had them beans iv had some bud before the guy said it was fd I quite liked it but even better when grew yourself 

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Asha605 said:

Holy shit! It worked! You’re a genius!! ;)

That Black Lime x Killer Malawi is strong!

The first round of light dep is usually the best.. flowering in May/June, cooked in July. :thumsup:

lollol

I love that trippy hippy shit too! The background is a picture from a magic eye book. Could sit here for hours getting chonged and looking at the magic eye book! Proper 3D magic, innit!:rolleyes::D

sounds like you enjoy your old school sativas like myself. Had a look through your diary yesterday, some interesting sativa's being grown. Anything that gives that classic soaring high? not had that since Vancouver about 10 years ago. A philipino guy I was hanging out with had some timewarp x burmese x durban that was grown on Vancouver island for 20 years by some hippies, he used to get it free because he fixed some guys back problems that was in a cannabis club, he used to say it was a special delivery from the island. Anyway it was defo a soaring sativa with that authentic old school taste. Would of loved some seeds of that, although the summers on Nanaimo are more consistent than ours

1 person likes this

@geo1... Hey buddy!

I love that soaring Sativa high.. always in search of that! Most of the plants I grew this year were hybrids, with hybrid kind of highs, but this Purple Columbian/A5 Haze x DJ Blueberry is probably some of the best weed I’ve ever grown! Pure uplifting, happy, floaty fun.. no body stone and super strong! Love it!

large.78ADEB22-5500-4244-A6E6-B79A233DB86D.jpeg

4 people like this

sounds good! where did you get the seeds?

1 person likes this

From my friend in Australia.. he made the cross (I think). I’ll see how many I got left.. don’t think it’ll finish unless you light dep, or indoor, of course!:D

3 people like this

Yea doesn't sound like it would tbf. I have seen a thai sativa x guerilla gold on la beuna hierba site. Gonna give that a bash next year. I did wild thailand ryder auto, real nice smoke, smells like old thai but fruity, pretty uplifting

2 people like this

That Thai Sativa x Guerilla Gold sounds banging! Look forward to seeing you grow them!:D

2 people like this