Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

badbillybob

x stream aero cloners- need a measurement

32 posts in this topic
20 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Well seeing as I made it, it doesn't have one

Oh okay lol 

Well in that case belay the previous tip on leaving the dome on.

But I will say that I have had clones take a full two weeks before they show roots. These cloners 100% can give you quick results, but you need Lab Conditions to get the results they advertise. I'm on day 9 and I have full on roots on all my cuts now, but only one would be just about ready to go into soil, maybe... 

If the leaves are still alive just see it through mate, they do sometimes take a bit like normal cloning methods. I had some discobiscuit clones a couple of years back that I had all but given up on after over two weeks, but with a fresh water change and a little Rhizotonic added they eventually all rooted. :yep:

Also mate, if you need a lid, find some clear plastic, quite a large sheet if possible. Turn a bucket upside down and lay the sheet of clear plastic on top as central as possible, pour boiling water over it methodically and if it's thin enough it'll just melt over the bucket. Let it cool and cut it clean.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

But I will say that I have had clones take a full two weeks before they show roots.

Well that's a lot quicker than my current efforts lol

I'm going to plant some seeds tomorrow, so I can relax with this and try to dial it in without fussing too much.

3 people like this