Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammo85

How bad are these clones??

72 posts in this topic
16 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Live and learn. Those clones are not rooted and have been grown by someone not that clued up.

Best avoid.

Subscribe  here for 20 quid and you will get enough seeds to grow.

Think I got 15 in a vial and 4 loose ones which are mystery seeds I guess.

Yes I did that and grew them, great seeds all worked. 

Currently growing some dinafem seeds that are 4 weeks away from harvest give or take 

and once this shower of shit clones came I threw the last of my dinafem seeds in and they up and away. 

I’ll select a plant to be mummy maybe from one of these now 

16 hours ago, greenvigilante said:

mate the biggest thing about asking someone for clones isnt the money outlay its exposing yourself as people now know u grow

take it from me get not only self sufficient with weed but also get self sufficient with clones

grab a pack of good seeds and clone them and find the one u want to keep

do not rely on anyone in this game bro

Ok mate you’re spot on, I have been warned before by wise people like u on here, I just to friendly in the real world I guess!! I was going to give my neighbour some of my last grow as I’ve smelt him smoking it but someone on here talked me out like you said don’t open yourself up to people. 

I’m a knob. 

From now on Mate I won’t be talking or asking or relying on any real world people !! 

If I only listened on here from day one I would of saved best part of £2k!! Don’t ask!! 

LessonS learnt!!! 

Thanks again mate 

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Jammo85 said:

Ok mate you’re spot on, I have been warned before by wise people like u on here, I just to friendly in the real world I guess!! I was going to give my neighbour some of my last grow as I’ve smelt him smoking it but someone on here talked me out like you said don’t open yourself up to people. 

I’m a knob. 

From now on Mate I won’t be talking or asking or relying on any real world people !! 

If I only listened on here from day one I would of saved best part of £2k!! Don’t ask!! 

LessonS learnt!!! 

Thanks again mate 

Mate it’s just learning the game

you will become a much better grower listening to people on here than in real life as most have an agenda or an eye on something you are doing

imo tell the cunts you got the cuts off you fcked them up and are all dead so you’ve put all your stuff on eBay an cut yer losses

tell no one yer growing

buy a pack of 10 good seeds from a good company 

veg them for 5 weeks then follow buds guide and take cuttings off them

atleast 1 will be a keeper and will set u up for years to come

for wot it’s worth we have all done what u have as it seems easier but it never works out

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Jammo85 said:

the cough105cough donation was more than i had to spare

for 5 Clones which were over watered in the first place (thats why 3 of them probably died, suffocated in wet cubes).

what a CUNT !

I give my mate & old Da 4 or 5 clones (well established) for every grow for free, wouldn't dream of asking anyone for cash for clones,

maybe a good sized sample once the grows finished if I didn't have anything but that would be it.

Edited by Joint hogger
6 people like this

A good thing to do would be to show your 'mate' that picture and let him know they all died and you don't think your cut out for this growing lark.

Your unlikely to.see any money back but let him know you've given up growing weed.

Then carry on with your head down.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, greenvigilante said:

Ok mate I will, it’s killing me now I’ve opened up the sponge thing the seedling was planted into and there isn’t any roots at all on the two I’ve opened (I threw them all in garden yesterday after taking pictures) 

done ny head in now knowing they hadn’t even got a single fkin root 

but as you say just leave it go not worth it !!! 

1 hour ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

A good thing to do would be to show your 'mate' that picture and let him know they all died and you don't think your cut out for this growing lark.

Your unlikely to.see any money back but let him know you've given up growing weed.

Then carry on with your head down.

Good advice mate!! I’m going to do so I think!! Once I Calm down (opened them up today and there isn’t any roots on the two I opened up, not one single root, wound me up now knowing that, but as you say leave it go) 

1 hour ago, Joint hogger said:

for 5 Clones which were over watered in the first place (thats why 3 of them probably died, suffocated in wet cubes).

what a CUNT !

I give my mate & old Da 4 or 5 clones (well established) for every grow for free, wouldn't dream of asking anyone for cash for clones,

maybe a good sized sample once the grows finished if I didn't have anything but that would be it.

Got to agree with your mate, cunt is the word for my “mate” and his mate 

fool is the word for me!! 

Head at down now from now on 

2 people like this

Lesson learnt mate.  You’ll be all forgotten about it soon and life will be good.  Then another hurdle and then good again. Rinse and repeat.  It’s a ride. Wahoooo.

Enjoy what you can and when you can. Learn from the good and bad and move on. 

I have a lean-to as well and I go from 6 inch solid ducting into a 4 inch reducer,  approx 4 metres from the extract fan. Which then goes into grey 110mm pipe underground and up into my lean-to a couple of metres away.  By the time it exits, it has cooled down and the airflow has reduced somewhat as well.  Works for me great.  Good luck fella. You’ll be grand 

1 person likes this

@Jammo85  everydays a learning day & now you've found this place, you'll soon to be onto the right track.

1 person likes this

On 22/08/2019 at 3:35 PM, Jammo85 said:

Thanks lads, I thought as much!! 

Yes stummer I bloody do mate!!! Any of you move to Swansea and want to help a newbie feel free to help away lol. 

I'm from llanelli:)

Feel pitty for the cuttings, your mate should be ashamed lol

Just make your own cuttings, it looks like you only had roots formed on 1. He couldve just popped the branches into the soil by the looks of it, instead of exposing the inner stem and popping into some clonex for example, that's what I do.

Edited by Dai beetroot
1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Dai beetroot said:

I'm from llanelli:)

Feel pitty for the cuttings, your mate should be ashamed lol

Just make your own cuttings, it looks like you only had roots formed on 1. He couldve just popped the branches into the soil by the looks of it, instead of exposing the inner stem and popping into some clonex for example, that's what I do.

Ok mate, I need to set some space up for this, I’ll never fall for that trick again that’s for sure!! Fkin jack bastard!! 

Im literally across the water from you then!! (When the tides in of course lol) 

1 person likes this