Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. International

NL#5 x Haze questions

48 posts in this topic

Has anyone grown this strain in recent years ?

Can hardly find a diary anywhere for this strain was hoping to get a good mother out of 10 reg seeds but I can’t find recent info on the strain only talk of it, everything I find is people saying Sensi Seeds are bad now with no proof or the strain isn’t what it use to be 

It seems Sensi have no forum representatives to ask either 

Normally I’d just say fuck it and buy them but the very steep of €190 for a 10 packs :wanker: gives me second thoughts and buying any less than 10 wouldn’t give me much to choose a good mother with 

Edited by Mr. International
2 people like this

You won't get anything that resembles the NL5/Haze of yesteryear unless you are really really really lucky. Its long gone. Folk have tried for years

Owd

11 people like this

And that is crying shame its not around in seed form any more.Smoked some back in 89 it was like speed.

@Owderb @icki

That is a shame :thumbdown::wallbash:

Hopefully I can get a cut of it, was offered some but that was at least 2 years ago weather or not that’s still about I don’t know. 

Any hazes still worth trying ? Want a nice racey Sativa for my next crop and hopefully something less than 12 weeks flowering lol 

Edited by Mr. International

Oldtimes or Bline from ot1. Joolz had some left a while back

@icki Are these forum breed strains ? Don’t recognise any of the strains or breeders isn’t ot1 the guy who does pot noodle comps ?

Just now, Mr. International said:

@icki Are these forum breed strains ? Don’t recognise any of the strains or breeders isn’t ot1 the guy who does pot noodle comps ?

Ot1 is a breeder thats been at it for decades.Look around for ot1 diaries mate.

I seriously  doubt he does pot noodle grows.

As I said Joolz has the seeds I think anyhow.The might be in the site shop.9 to 10 weekers it would seem maybe some run on.Ive a few packs of his seeds in the stash.

e2a not in the site shop if @Joolzhas them still maybe he could list them there.

Edited by icki

Heres smile and bline.Lost the final pics.These look to be a few weeks in.No final pics sadly...

Not to unruly and a cracking smoke.

large.DSC_0002.jpglarge.DSC_0012.jpg

Edited by icki

swami's nl5 / haze is supposed to have a warning label on it,  people say it's quite pokey and the mr nice nl5 haze is supposed to have some good things in them, other mr nice hazes are supposed to be good too mango haze g13 haze nevilles haze    from what i read there are some old sensi genes in these 

can't point you to any diary's just general things i've read in the last year 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Owderb said:

You won't get anything that resembles the NL5/Haze of yesteryear unless you are really really really lucky. Its long gone. Folk have tried for years

Owd

Now that is a real shame. I grew the original Sensi Seeds one, not sure if that was the original but it was a magnificent plant, the gift that kept on giving and it was one of the first haze crosses I'd grown. It took a long time to mature and the yield was amazing.

You would think Sensi or other pioneer companies might have kept a seedbank with all the original seeds.

I think it was 120 odd quid for the 16 pack (that usually had a few more seeds in) Normal seeds so you'd get males. I was spoilt with Sensi Seeds and grew out most of the original line up they had going back 30 odd years or so.

The NL5 Haze along with the original Jack Herer are two phenotypes I'd love to have kept hold of. Both grew like vines and branches gradually sagged under the weight. Never trained them much back then.

22 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

You would think Sensi or other pioneer companies might have kept a seedbank with all the original seeds

Its not the seeds they need to keep its the parent plants and this is the problem

Owd

6 people like this

Today’s sensi nl5-haze is a pale resemblance off those ole day’s...:thumbdown:

i would really like to find that floaty hi high again...

my search has only recently started on here, as fed up with street dross...

i guess it’s more of a community search after reading lots on here...:smokin:

1 person likes this

had the original and have grown out several   batches  over the years  the oriignal haze parent was lost  so its not as potent but there still some nice phenos currently got some nl5 x haze x thunk on the go stinks of  pineapples mns  doors  and nevilles  haze is also an nl5 haze  crosses large.5aabd170315b7_haze018.jpg

recent  nl5 x haze pheno from last year

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Owderb said:

Its not the seeds they need to keep its the parent plants and this is the problem

Owd

Just twigged onto the importance of keeping the parents. I guess cannabis would grow indefinitely if given the right environment. Never had the space to keep them through moving although I've kept a mother going ten year or so, with clone generations still performing well after another 5 yr.

A while back I read something about cell cloning and making exact replicas using the DNA in cells. I'm not seeing that being sold yet and it is a real shame that cannabis seed companies did not have the foresight to keep the original parents going.

In the meantime, I guess many here are hanging onto parents, even if its just a mother.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

real shame that cannabis seed companies did not have the foresight to keep the original parents going.

stoner’s...:smokin:

2 people like this