Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Padawan

SDG and BK in bubblers

87 posts in this topic

Them closeups are great really nice to see you getting pics your happy with and the plants look excellent. Cool as that mighty WMD.

Toke...

2 people like this

Looking at that joint made me go and smoke a hot one. Always a good read Padawan. 

2 people like this

Coming along lovely mate, I’m being drawn towards some Dinafem beans next as I’ve seen a few good looking girls being grown. 

How much are they drinking in the bubblers, thirsty girls? 

2 people like this

Glad to hear the SDG has been a breeze for you to maintain .. I had mine in 25 litre pots and they wanted to grow 3 metres tall in a 2 metre high room lol

You've really handled them well!

I'm 2 weeks out on my SDG and the pistil production is the most I've seen on a bud so should have some nice bag appeal,  I have 7 in my room along with 1 gorilla . The gorilla has a earthy chemical smell to it but the sdg is like a fruit salad perfume when you touch a sugar leaf. 

Look forward to seeing your frosty girls come along 

2 people like this

@tokenroll

@ROCKSTEADY6

Cheers fellas. It certainly hit the spot :skin_up:

@Auto gorilla anything up to 6 litres a day depending on how warm it is outside. Have to say I'm really impressed with these dinafem beans. Bud and frost production is rampant lol

All the best man :yinyang:

@Leafneck fruit salad ye say :toldya:sounds awesome. Hope mines something like that. I seen your monsters and knew I had to try and control them early on. If they take off in my tent I'm fooked lol

I'll be watching for your smoke report man :bong:

3 people like this

Day 33 Flower

Unfortunately we had a casualty in the padawans garden almost a week ago. More of a sex change than an accident. Bubba hermied :crybaby: I have never seen it happen before so I posted in the sick plants forum. My fears were confirmed and down it came. It was covered in them. Too much gazing at the lovely canopy and not paying attention to below. I found some dust on a fan leaf. Im not sure if its pollen thats been released or if its dust from me working on my groom beside the tent. I also think I may have caused this by using a torch during lights out while i worked on my groom. 

large.IMG_20190731_183824.jpg

I have empty jars now so was caught between taking it all down, cleaning and going again or ride it out and see what happens.....  

Im gonna see what happens. 

The sweet Deep grape fruit is looking too nice to cull lol

large.DSC_0029.jpg

large.DSC_0999.jpglarge.DSC_0016.jpglarge.DSC_0010.jpg

Getting real frosty now too. 

Ive been giving her a good going over every evening but Im not even sure what i should be looking for now. Nanners? Seeds in the buds? Male bits popping out?? All looks pretty normal to me so far but if you see otherwise please shout.

Thanks for looking

:bong:

6 people like this

Never had a hermie and I dont want one *touches wood*

But from what I've read just keep and eye out for nannas and sacks . I can imagine the paranoia being as the bubba did a Caitlyn jenner.  

All you can do is keep a close eye on them.

If ever I go in my room at lights out I'll make sure it's within an hour before or after the lights go out.. I also read that (I think it was) green light is best if you do disturb them. 

Looking brilliant tho , keep your eyes peeled for some of my bud shots the weekend.

2 people like this

I'm loving the look of the Sweet Deep Grapefruit buddy :yep:

Filling out a treat and crazy trichome production  ;)

So sorry to read about the Bubba kush hermi, hopefully it was isolated and the crop is unaffected  :yep:

Apart from the hermi issue things look on track for a very nice harvest  :headbang:

Keep the updates coming mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark cheers. As a great man ( Sir Alex Ferguson ) once said. Its squeaky bum time!!

Im constantly seeing new growth on the buds. It seems to be more than I've noticed before on any other grows. I hope she makes it as a she lol

Day 38 flower under the 275watt quantum board from @diyleduk

large.DSC_0054.jpglarge.DSC_0042.jpglarge.DSC_0076.jpglarge.DSC_0070.jpglarge.DSC_0065.jpglarge.DSC_0071.jpglarge.DSC_0073.jpglarge.DSC_0087.jpglarge.DSC_0097.jpg

She's being fed ec 1.4 made up from bloom A&B. PH set to 5.6 and left to drift up.

Hang in there Betsy. My Jars are empty

:haveadab:

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Considering your only on day 38 the bud structure looks spot on and the flowers are crusted in trichomes  ;)

Keep a close eye on things buddy, I have a feeling you caught the hermi just in time  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

Looking brilliant bro , as mark said the bud structure is really impressive.. I felt my sdg didn't swell up until day 50 really , maybe as I kept turning ballasts power up and down to cope with burning the tops and the heatwave.

I can vouch that it's a very sticky stinky plants , this picture of the scissor hash sort of says how frosty they become .large.20190810_213541_compress91.jpg

Keep up the good work 

2 people like this

@Leafneck

Cheers buddy. Its getting very sweet smelling now. I rubbed a bud last night an gave the missus a sniff. She said it smelled just like a pineapple. I think I've read on here somewhere about a pineapple pheno. I hope it's it :bong:

Have you had a good smoke of it yet? 

1 person likes this

Let me grab a couple of drying out photos for you padawan, not smoked any yet as it's drying slowly and got a slight hay smell in room still so waiting till next weekend. 

2 people like this

large.IMG_20190816_162930_compress56.jpglarge.IMG_20190816_162449_compress43.jpglarge.IMG_20190816_162443_compress70.jpglarge.IMG_20190816_162133_compress21.jpg

Grapefruit smell and flavours definetly present and ill put the smoke report up when dried. As the buds shrink in drying the crystals look great! Few images I hope keep you excited for harvest day. 

3 people like this

@Leafneck gotta be happy with that. They look awesome. Plenty of frost.

:bong:

2 people like this