Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

131 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Just wanted to let you know my cash prize has landed into my bank account this morning. Thanks again, it’s a very generous prize. 

Party at yours brother? :D

7 people like this

I can confirm my cash prize also landed, many thanks Sweet Seeds Team :)

8 people like this

@Sweet Seeds-tommy high I was away enjoying the sunshine and it seems I have won some cash prize?

I cant see the amount I have won or what I have won it for..

at any rate I would like to donate the cash prize to the st vincent de paul charity in Ireland please.

thanks a lot for running a great grow competition.

:yinyang:

2 people like this

14 hours ago, decentcriminal said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy high I was away enjoying the sunshine and it seems I have won some cash prize?

I cant see the amount I have won or what I have won it for..

at any rate I would like to donate the cash prize to the st vincent de paul charity in Ireland please.

thanks a lot for running a great grow competition.

:yinyang:

Hi!

You can see your prize here: 

You won € 100. And if you publish your diary in Growdiaries, you win another € 100  

Request the prize according to the steps and we can send the prize where you indicate us. 

Thank you very much for your charity. :wub:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

6 people like this

My cash prize landed in my bank this morning. Many thanks Sweet Seeds. It will go toward the purchase of new fans/filter for my new groom I'm building 

:bong:

8 people like this

Just to say I got my prize yesterday, I'm set for seeds for a long time! Thanks once again Tommy and all at sweet seeds :yep: 

7 people like this

@Sweet Seeds ApoloGot the cash prize but still no word on the products ordered. I think I was like 6 euros over what my points/euros total. Is there anything else I need to do.

Cheers Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
5 people like this

All my prizes have arrived safe and sound, many many thanks.

I`ll be doing a full sweet seeds diary using the seeds I`ve won once I finish my current one at the start of September as a show of appreciation, it`ll be sweet gelato, ice cool, jack 47 xl, sweet cheese xl, green poison xl(all autos) and i`ll probably throw in a cream mandarine xl seeing as that is the plant that won me the prizes. :yinyang:

9 people like this

16 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Sweet Seeds ApoloGot the cash prize but still no word on the products ordered. I think I was like 6 euros over what my points/euros total. Is there anything else I need to do.

Cheers Toke...

Hi Toke

i still haven t receive my goodies too,i m 16euros over,but i've contact Tommy a few days ago and he told me that,it will take some extra time but no need to worry,as long as his colleagues have received the mail.

cheers.

4 people like this

@countrock cheers for that.

Toke...

4 people like this

I received an email from Sweet Seeds with a link for me to pay the extra for my items.

3 people like this

I have just paid the balance and 10 euro delivery so hopefully my stuff will be on it’s way soon.

Hopefully you guys will get yours sorted over the next few days.

My prizes are a Mighty Vape and 8 bag Bubble Bag set, fun times ahead. Will post some photos when they arrive.

7 people like this

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I received an email from Sweet Seeds with a link for me to pay the extra for my items.

Thanks mate!

That's some information that nobody shared with me, so it's very good to know that they are finally taking care of the mates who ordered products for total that is over the prize limit.

So, tokenroll and countrock, you're in the same situation so you might have also received the same link or you will receive it soon. Let's give it a couple of days.

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
7 people like this

@Sweet Seeds-tommy will do and thanks again to one and all.

Toke...

5 people like this