Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsarecannabistoo

Royal Bluematic has grown to nearly AN INCH TALL IN 17 DAYS :o

117 posts in this topic
Just now, JJJ said:

Then that's your answer.  Root temps are probably dropping well below what they're supposed to be during the night.  This will have slowed growth substantially.  Try to keep root temps between 20 & 22C at all times.

il turn the heater upto max and keep the growroom door closed to build up the heat 

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

il turn the heater upto max and keep the growroom door closed to build up the heat 

Small changes.  No need to cook em.:yep:

1 person likes this

tommorow is the last cold day, after tomorrow my chillis can come out of there and then i can put my lights on 24/7

1 person likes this

i think you are right i think its the night temps, i went looked in the grow tent (23.9c) it seems to have grown half an inch since lunchtime lol 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, JJJ said:

They're probably cold mate.  You said your temps are at 21C.  I presume you took this measurement during the day.  Imagine what they're like at night when we're still seeing night temps of 7-10C throughout the country.  Keep them warm day and night.

Correct mate I looked at the temps at midnight last night and from Newcastle down to Portsmouth the highest temp was 7c

it was 9c outside here and my grow room was at 16c :wallbash: in June ffs

eta    https://www.ventusky.com/?p=54.9;-4.4;5&l=temperature-2m

Edited by Jimboo
4 people like this

Just now, Jimboo said:

Correct mate I looked at the temps at midnight last night and from Newcastle down to Portsmouth the highest temp was 7c

it was 9c outside here and my grow room was at 16c :wallbash: in June ffs

eta    https://www.ventusky.com/?p=54.9;-4.4;5&l=temperature-2m

I think loads of us are suffering from this at the moment.  Can't believe I'm having to run an oil rad. :ghost:

1 person likes this

my tent holds the heat well when closed and the summerhouse really weirdly doe but its made from thick wood (despite the odd hole making a draft) you would be qquite cosy in there with a bed lol and a small heater (if the grow room wasnt in there) 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
1 person likes this

i have slept in there when ive forgotten my house keys but had the summer house key on me lol  (before the grow tent lol) 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo

3 minutes ago, JJJ said:

I think loads of us are suffering from this at the moment.  Can't believe I'm having to run an oil rad. :ghost:

I think the LED brigade might be suffering most, I was going to upgrade my extraction this grow then I changed to LED and I'm looking for a fan speed controller instead 

2 people like this

Just now, Jimboo said:

I think the LED brigade might be suffering most, I was going to upgrade my extraction this grow then I changed to LED and I'm looking for a fan speed controller instead 

wghy is that? suffering i mean and why the fan speed controler?

Just now, Jimboo said:

And I put the driver outside the tent to keep the temps down. :wallbash:.  Might have to invest in some heat mats next time around. :yep:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

wghy is that? suffering i mean and why the fan speed controler?

We're using DIYLEDUK lights which emit very little of that lovely heat we need so much of right now.  A fan-speed controller will help to regulate temps by automatically adjusting air-flow.

Edited by JJJ
1 person likes this

Just now, JJJ said:

We're using DIYLEDUK lights which emit very little of that lovely heat we need so much right now.  A fan-speed controller will help to regulate temps by automatically adjusting air-flow.

ahh and heat is useually the issue, but now its the cold :P

2 people like this

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

ahh and heat is useually the issue, but now its the cold :P

:yep: You got it.

1 person likes this

see im learning.  it took me 3 years to get a crop of chilli's. i will figure this out. it took me a year to get 11 qualifications in beer. i will learn this 

1 person likes this