Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
violent Keith

Vape pen for oil

Hi, just need some opinions on a purely oil vape pen ie : carts and homemade oil with wax liquidizer . Something like this I think   https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/vape-pen/canna-blast-vape-pen  or this  https://www.migvapor.com/vaporizers/wax-dab-vape-pens/bug-rx-oil-vape-pen , not a vape pen for e juice, I've wasted so much money on ecigs over the years its unreal. Don't think these are available in the uk, so if anyone can recommend something I'd appreciate it.

Was going to try dispensary pens, they also sell terpenes and the wickless cartridges for their own pens.

They are out of stock so I'd be interested in anyone who uses either the thc -e-liquid or straight up oil or rosin/bho. Wish some UK company or whizzkid could design a vape pen that would have a 2 yr guarantee or so.

Found expensive vape pens were rubbish for THC-e-juice. Ended up sending a few back and settled on a cheap Evod vape pen.

This cheapo Evod was a life saver for gigs and occasions I wanted to be high for med usages but had to be discreet.  It leaked after a few months use and ruined a shirt. It was an expensive designer shirt from Aldi that cost way over five UK pounds.

The Evod vape pens were two for 15 quid or so and I have another one which I'll be using. Came in a nice case with spare thingies, the metal bits that heat up. I do have some decent thingies so might try them in there if they fit of vourse.

They all seem to leak in the end, maybe its the e-liquid mix with PGs.

I have some terpenes to use from the dispensary pens site and hopefully they will fare better in the cheapo evod vape pen.

A litre of PG is under ten quid. A litre of these terpenes would be a few thousand quid when you see that a mere 5 or 10ml is over ten quid easily.

Whoever makes the terpenes must be sunbathing on a beach and checking out how much they have earned that day.

I will report back on how it goes.

Firstly   “If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.”  Gotta love the partridge.

I bought an aspire pockex     https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/pockex-p1963     for the 10 ml bottles of thc ejuice you buy off the "ahem" some place or other, it's got a 1.2 ohm coil in and works perfectly for e juice. The tank is a bit cheap feeling, don't be rough if you invest but for 25 buff with 3 bottles of normal eliquid its a steal.

Now for the oil you make by using 1g of shatter and that magical wizardry they call wax liquidizer I just ordered a linx ember vaporizer   https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/products/linx-ember    ....and only hours later am I realising you may only be able to do wax not oil/disstilate, so we will see what happens. But yeh all this vaping ohms, sub ohms, coils, drips, dabs and wattage is a fucking minefield and I just cant afford to waste money on pens and shatter just trying to find a happy medium but really want to explore vaping this shit, love playing with shatter.

1 person likes this

Wax liquidiser has been out for ages. Easy to make your own as all they use is VG PG and PG13 or something, forgot for now but bought the litre bottles and made my own mix. Not too sure on using PG long term though. Its a new delivery method, better than smoking maybe but a new science.

Terpenes are what I will use next but the Wax solution is OK but easy to make yourself for a LOT cheaper. £30 for 3 litres.

Thanks for the vape pen tip. Will check it out.