Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Azzak

No bullshit seed breeders

70 posts in this topic

Hello lads I'm in a position where I'm struggling to find a seed breeder that lives up to there hype all these different seed breeders nowadays flooding the market with pics and names to lure you in then when we come to flowering them they turn out nothing like what they say in there description I'm currently doing fastbuds stardawg and what a complete load of shite this is 50 seeds and I got 8 half decent plants the rest got binned never again so if anyone can recommend a seed breeder that don't lure you in with the bullshit and sell good honest does what it says on the tin seeds I would be very interested to hear you recommendations.

I am currently considering royal queen seeds hulkberry as its an s1 and I'm lead to believe s1 seeds are very much uniform from 1 another?  

2 people like this

S1,s still have variation as well 

4 people like this

don't remember getting bad seeds but I sometimes grow them badly, but when I get it right I sure get it right it mellows my mind.

1 person likes this

Fast buds strains are notorious for shit yielding,crappy plants that bear no resemblance to actual strains they are ripping off.

7 people like this

Subbies seeds for the no hype win!

peace

lil d

14 people like this

Im not too keen on RQS either and my pal recently told me about this stardawg from fastbuds, i took no notice to be honest as it sounded like bull shit to me, afaia stardawg seeds come from top dawg at about 4 times more than fastbud seeds, sounds like they are pulling a fast one themselves..your choice of suppliers is shit lol .. Choose one of this sites sponsors, just browse the pics in their forums here and read the descriptions, thers plenty of pics by growers on here of breeders strains.

3 people like this

Ace seeds is legit. If you wanna grow something that will stand out go with them. 

3 people like this

Maybe because Stardawg is a Topdawg strain.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I've had reasonable success with Fastbuds and RQS.  It's inevitable that some seeds won't make it and storing, shipping and germination techniques will have an impact on your success too.  However, as @theokoles says, the site sponsors provide some pretty good genetics and have pages where they will offer you assistance with your grow.

Edited by JJJ
4 people like this

Just now, FigmentofFig said:

Ace seeds is legit. If you wanna grow something that will stand out go with them. 

And you might as well get the ace strain golden tiger from subbies. Save you a pretty penny and support the site!

1 person likes this

Real gorilla seed company, @panik is a member here and has a sub forum

#supportingbritshfarmers

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

I had a look at the real gorilla tiger it has a flowering period of 14 weeks too long for me that ha I have just managed to get some cuts called galaxy I'm going to go back to cuts as there are too many rip off seeds about nowadays unless I can not get hold of cuts I wont be messing about with seeds for a while 

Edited by Azzak

cuts = mites

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Plenty of awesome seeds around dude, like people have said above any of the site sponsors are good.

I personally wouldn’t have any cuts from anybody else in my room, I have been growing for 13 years without any bug infestations and I want to keep it like that.

Edited by Smokebelch
5 people like this

I've done well with Dinafem. Fastbuds sell rubbish!

9 people like this