Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gro-zone Hydro

NEW SHOP SPONSOR FOR UK420

127 posts in this topic
Just now, monster69 said:

1 bag of soil listed etc

Look at their name mate lol

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, ramblingmadman said:

Welcome.

Link to website?

www.gro-zone.co.uk

3 people like this

Hi guys @Gro-zone Hydro

Have a quick question regards labeling/shipping, is there any mention at all of your name on the labels? Couple of places I have ordered from although they state stealth, actually have the name of the shop on the shipping labels and having a lovely stealthy black wrapped box turning up only for the delivery driver having a chuckle to himself broadcasting down the street that "this package is from X grow shop, wonder whats in ere then" as its sprawled across the labels just doesn't do it for me anymore :wallbash: 

Anyway, welcome to uk420 :D 

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, monster69 said:

just had a mooch around the site and its a bit of a bummer its more hydro growing related

what about us mud growing guys!,not 1 bag of soil listed etc

Our content is far from complete. Thank you for the pointer though, will have my web guy get into this next week 

4 people like this

Just now, Autobud said:

Hi guys @Gro-zone Hydro

Have a quick question regards labeling/shipping, is there any mention at all of your name on the labels? Couple of places I have ordered from although they state stealth, actually have the name of the shop on the shipping labels and having a lovely stealthy black wrapped box turning up only for the delivery driver having a chuckle to himself broadcasting down the street that "this package is from X grow shop, wonder whats in ere then" as its sprawled across the labels just doesn't do it for me anymore :wallbash: 

Anyway, welcome to uk420 :D 

Hi, 

Thank you for your message. We definitely don’t have our business name on our parcels :) Just our address with the name section left blank :) Our staff are very switched on and treat shipping very seriously as we are aware of the consequences when mistakes are made.

12 people like this

Welcome to UK420 :yinyang: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, monster69 said:

just had a mooch around the site and its a bit of a bummer its more hydro growing related

what about us mud growing guys!,not 1 bag of soil listed etc

They definitely stock a couple of brands of compost in the shop mate. I’ve picked up a couple of bags there myself.

Its a great shop with a big variety of products on site and very helpful, friendly and knowledgable staff. Definitely my preferred shop when in the area.

Edited by Rick Grimes
2 people like this

Welcome.:bong:

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Kipper420 said:

Welcome.:bong:

Thank you :)

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

They definitely stock a couple of brands of compost in the shop mate. I’ve picked up a couple of bags there myself.

Its a great shop with a big variety of products on site and very helpful, friendly and knowledgable staff. Definitely my preferred shop when in the area.

Thank you! It’s great to hear good feedback from our customers :) We do, do our best 

50 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

Welcome to UK420 :yinyang: 

Thank you,  a pleasure :)

Welcome aboard...:yep:

:oldtoker:

Just scanned the site and already my wallet is twitching, fancy one of those new viper filters....expect an order guys...

Edited by stu914
1 person likes this

Some products show twice on page , and can be bit odd looking on an iPad , not terrible though...quite usable tbh..:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rick Grimes said:

They definitely stock a couple of brands of compost in the shop mate.

and nutes?

i was just a bit shocked at the web site showing just hydro gear,well will just wait until it is updated for us mud growers lol

tbh gnh started to go down hill the last few months and i was going to ask uk420 who to suggest,

and then this,i thought bingo! until i looked at the web site and seen it all hydro related ....ah well never mind

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

Welcome aboard...:yep:

:oldtoker:

Just scanned the site and already my wallet is twitching, fancy one of those new viper filters....expect an order guys...

Massive sellers these mate! RC-412 carbon at a very nice price! Look forward to working with you :)

1 person likes this