Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Budmaster66

Stardawg from cuttings any info or advice ?

22 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, SolomonBruceman said:

Good luck with the grow mate, they seem easy to grow for me, regular feeders, regular stretch and likes being topped/trained.

 

Thanks for your comment am finding it hard to find out any info on the strain. What was your yield like ? 

 

Thanks again 

Share this post


Link to post

@Budmaster66 how did you get on with the stardawg bro? I need to find me a strain I can stick to! Stardawg a it strong for my liking but a few of my friends enjoy it 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Leafneck said:

@Budmaster66 how did you get on with the stardawg bro? I need to find me a strain I can stick to! Stardawg a it strong for my liking but a few of my friends enjoy it 

 

I had to take this setup down and down tools lol a couple of my friends got busted within a couple of days of each other at properties I had visited so just to be on the safe side I packed my setup away 

 

nothing every come of it and both my friends got a caution for cannabis production one had 15 plants the other had 12

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Budmaster66 said:

 

I had to take this setup down and down tools lol a couple of my friends got busted within a couple of days of each other at properties I had visited so just to be on the safe side I packed my setup away 

 

nothing every come of it and both my friends got a caution for cannabis production one had 15 plants the other had 12

 

I would be concerned as to who has been talking by the sounds of it mate. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Saftey first bro, good to hear you're back at it 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Sorry wrong place

Edited by Dan2
Error

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/09/2019 at 11:46 AM, stummer said:

 

I would be concerned as to who has been talking by the sounds of it mate. 

 

My first thought too. Someone is singing........ 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now