Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hesketh

Fastbuds

23 posts in this topic

Any grown any strains from fastbuds? What are your thoughts ? Do the finish in the time they state ( all autos ).... I've some autos running now from seed stockers that are over 100 days old, so I'm looking for some autos that are as quick as they advertise to be... cheers 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Alright mate, ive grown a few GSC, Green Crack, C4,

Green Crack was very nice, some of my mates favorite ever smoke.I will see if I can find some pics. GSC was potent, flowered for ages, yielded a good amount but wasnt the greatest tasting, C4 looked nice being purple and was decent enough, very quick.

I would def recommend the Green Crack, check them out on IG seen some monster Lemon AKs on there. Mephisto are my gotos for autos - Alien v Triangle being my favourite but their new stuff looks even better.

GSC Fastbuds

gallery_82404_12516_164449.giflarge.rsz_1alien_v_triangle.jpg Alien v Triangle - Mephisto

Edited by nudger36
2 people like this

Just now, nudger36 said:

flowered for ages

Yeah I done 6 shooter took 4 months 

1 person likes this

I bet she yielded  though mate :yep: theres a few I have seen take a lot longer than advertised. There must a mutant genetic somewhere in their stuff I think. You seen the Lemon AKs on IG, stupidly big! but they do seem to be on schedule. I have grew their GSC a few times and all have been 100 days.

1 person likes this

Thanks, I'll take a look at Mephisto, fastbuds drew me in with their   5 +5 offer....  I'm finding buying seeds for future grows rather addictive :george:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It certainly is mate @Hesketh yeah, good offer indeed. I think Mephistos shop is shut at the moment due to their payment system failing but definitely worth a checking them out :( Top avatar by the way :eek:lol

The Green Crack ifrom FBs is pretty quick - Circa 75 days

Edited by nudger36
1 person likes this

here is a fastbuds GSC I grew in a hempy bucket. 6ish ounces. Took 100 days though.

zCIMJa7.jpg

2 people like this

Ye, just popped over... shut for now. 

Avatar - ye theres a shark behind her, most people dont spot it at 1st, 2nd or 3rd glance for some reason :toldya:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here's an idea, go on growdiaries and look at Breeders, then find the strain you want, and see harvests, and you can see visually how long peoples grows took. Fastbuds should have a lot of diaries as it's the most popular breeder by harvests on there I believe.

Edited by OJAE

FB Blackberry was a bushy plant with big colas and finished in 10 weeks.

medium.5c3cf508335fb_HarvestDayD.JPG.850a25dcd3063e3fe1930db638b92ccf.JPG

Their C4 took me 10 and a half weeks and Northern Express took around 11 weeks, although I don't think they do that one any more.

8 people like this

Thats a nice looking grow.

OJAE  - Thanks but the response here and pics are great, and it's also helping get to know a few of the guys as I've not posted much.

3 people like this

np ^

Also, look into Fast Bud by Sweet Seeds, guy I watch on youtube grew some and they finished in 7 weeks.

3 people like this

I'd set aside three good growing months to be sure.  There are cases of plants ripening in 7-8 weeks but it's pretty rare.  Any little mistake generally sets them back a bit.  They work pretty hard to establish themselves and need particular care and decent feeding around fruit-setting (4-7 weeks or so).  The breeders are advertising those time frames based on the perfect and optimal growing conditions.

2 people like this

I like Sweet Seeds, they have breeder section on here :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just now, nudger36 said:

I like Sweet Seeds, they have breeder section on here :yep:

Good call.  Just bought some of their Sweet Gelato Auto seeds.  They've managed to breed most of the Ruderalis out of them now - only 0.8% :magic:

Edited by JJJ
2 people like this