Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lewg91

Highest yielding systems

22 posts in this topic

The highest yielding system is a SOG flood and drain. It's simple and effective, but what you have to realise is that you are increasing your plant numbers substantially. You can grow 10 huge plants or you can grow 100 small plants. It's way more efficient to flower 100 cuttings as soon as they are rooted, than waste time topping and training 10 monsters. 

That is if by 'yield' you are factoring in time. If you just want monsters, then do one plant per bucket in massive wheelie bin sized DWC buckets... it'll take more time and effort but you'll be pulling a kilo off a plant.

The highest yielding system is the one that suits, and is practical for you

Owd

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

this is true, the system used  does not make the yield. 

ive seen guys growing in soil getting monsterous yields, there are loads of variables to getting a decent haul. its down to veg time, grower skill, light outputs , strain etc etc, but most of all, environment.

its not just a case of getting a system and sitting back.

Edited by badbillybob
4 people like this

i have a medusa auto run to waste system very easy to use just take care of your nutrient tank and empty the waste tank 1 a week job done     

For me it’s coco watered everyday

got loads of different grows all in coco in my gallery 

I’m just about to start a dwc off I’ve read a lot of good things about them and seem to be a good starting point for first time hydro growers. 

1 person likes this

Dwc is simple and you will have a hard time beating it in terms of growth and plant health if you have it dialled in.