Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spaced

what strain for lat 57??

well as it gets closer to that time of year to grow outdoor flowers. i'm curious to know what strains people are recommending for further up north? ive had good results from HFH strains like Monk and Wild#2 and had some good results with auto hacks i was breeding a while back but im looking for new strains to grow under the sun this year any recommendations would be muchly appreciated thanks in advance.. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Spaced said:

well as it gets closer to that time of year to grow outdoor flowers. i'm curious to know what strains people are recommending for further up north? ive had good results from HFH strains like Monk and Wild#2 and had some good results with auto hacks i was breeding a while back but im looking for new strains to grow under the sun this year any recommendations would be muchly appreciated thanks in advance.. 

Hi

Hope you are well up there in the North.

I’m Darn Sarf at UK 53 and tried loads of different strains outside :wallbash:

For me the best to date so far have been RGS Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold.

Can’t fault them or praise them enough.

4 people like this

I would ask @panik for advice regarding RGSC earliest finishing strains. Make sure you have a slightly elevated ( not swampy in autumn) south facing plot. :bong: 

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, PabloAcuario said:

For me the best to date so far have been RGS Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold.

Can’t fault them or praise them enough.

For guerrillas by gorillas,no-one else latitude-tests them for the local market :yinyang:

large.user406701_pic1778119_1504064350.jpglarge.user406701_pic1778137_1504064498.jpg

10 people like this

Mighty gold are bulletproof.

Plant, leave, harvest.

Pretty much guaranteed results.

Recommended

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Spaced said:

How did the wild 2 do for you. Im trying that this season 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Kingruby said:

How did the wild 2 do for you. Im trying that this season 

Didn’t mean to quote this, sorry.

im going for my first Guerilla grow also this year and going for rsg mix and some autos (all the feedback in U.K. g growing points to rsg, plus the videos of paniks stuff been inspirational to me for years and I’m finally ready. No point in messing around, his strains finish in September from the posts here 

on a side note if RSG seeds are reading please set up a bitcoin terminal, it’s easy and in prefer it over sending cash, I’m sure lots of customers would pay with a crypto terminal (I always do with attitude)

Edited by THEDANK
3 people like this

6 hours ago, ramblingmadman said:

Plant, leave, harvest.

Recommended

Seconded.

Did them last year@ lat 56 and will be doing them again. Solid!

4 people like this

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, ramblingmadman said:

Plant, leave, harvest.

Recommended

If you are (like me) new to growing then make sure you have plenty of storage jars for Royal Mazar and Mighty Gold :huh:

I had to do emergency runs to my local Bilko stores to get Kilners :)

Needed so many I should have bought shares in Kilners

RGS and Panik have been inspirational. They have given the masses and inexperienced an opportunity to easily grow great plants that flower early in our dodgy UK climate.

Knighthood for services to the community methinks :yep:

7 people like this

These mighty gold sound proper decent 

1 person likes this