Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Evilmcnasty84

Hps bulbs. What you using.

good day all, just wondering what hps bulbs people using.

dual spec or super hps.

What ones are the best to get?

currently I have a 250 w mh bulb for veg

and a choice of a 600w dual spec sun master and a super hps omega for flowering.

I find with dual spec you get more leaves in the kolas and not much else, yield, health and vigour pretty much the same as straight sodium.

I also use 250w MH for vegging, and change up to  a 400w MH for the last couple of weeks once they are big enough to justify it, otherwise 250w is fine. I also use the 400w for the first few weeks of flowering, it reduces stretching.

I've used Sunmaster and Omega sodiums, I think they are pretty much of a muchness, I usually go for Osram Vialox Son T Plus. Not sure if they are significantly better than others but the next sodium I buy will be Osram.

1 person likes this

Phillips master greenpower for me.

1 person likes this

Do you find much improvement with the Greepower ? @Hippy

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Do you find much improvement with the Greepower ? @Hippy

Hard to say mate,ime running a new strain at mo and only just switched onto these bulbs.

I will say the plants look very healthy tho and buds a mega dense but cant put that soley down to the bulbs until i can compare to old bulbs.

1 person likes this

Thanks   Hippy.:yep:

I use a 250cfl for propagation and a 400m/h for veg and a Son-T for flowering. I gave up the dual spec a few years back. as I thought it was extending the flowering time.

1 person likes this