Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J Trich

NEW Seedsman Genetics 2019

23 posts in this topic

large.5c6f28d529454_NewsCBD800px.png

We recently announced the next CBD Spring promotion, in which we  announced 3 new genetics coming. Here the first, Pink Kush being now availlable. Enjoy!! :bong:

Pink Kush CBD Auto is the result of crossing Kush Rose CBD Auto with Afghan Rose CBD Auto strains. It is 90% indica, has a fast life-cycle and a CBD:THC ratio of at least 30:1.

As an auto-flowering strain it will be suitable for just about all environments. Taking a scant 9 weeks from germination through to harvest yields are said to be good although we do not as yet have any exact figures. Outdoor growers in warm clinmates will be able to achieve 2 or even 3 harvests per year. It displays an attractive pink colour in the buds.

The scent and taste resembles pine and damp forest with earthy hints of red fruits. CBD is rated at approximately 17% with just 0.5% THC. Its effect is a soft, light, relaxing body high.

SEEDS & TEST LAB AVAILLABLES

Cookies Chill CBD 2:1 is a high-CBD poly-hybrid strain. The mother is a cross of pure Girl Scout Cookies and LA Confidential while its father is a Totem CBD. It is a high-yielding medicinal strain with a CBD:THC ratio of 2:1.

For indoor growers the recommended time for its vegetative growth phase is between 15 - 25 days. Flowering takes 70 - 75 days with the optimum temperature range for growth being between 22°C - 26°:C. It has been tested and found to survive down to 8°C and at levels as high as 38°C.

These plants have a robust structure with many closely-spaced inter-nodes or bud sites. Its strong stems are thick and the buds are very dense and hard. Leaves are broad and large too. Typical yields are between 400 - 500 gr/m2 indoors or as much as 1000 gr/plant indoors.

Recommended pH levels are as follows:

Soil: pH range 5.5 - 6.8; EC 1.0 - 1.8ms.
Hydro: pH range: 5.5 - 6.5; EC 1.2 - 2.0ms
This strain has scents and flavours of lemon, earth, Kush and fruits. THC levels fall in the range 7% - 9% while CBD is rather higher at 15% - 17% giving a CBD:THC ratio of 2:1.

Doctor Seedsman CBD is the crowning achievement resulting from a long and diligent effort seeking to discover a strain of cannabis with very high levels of CBD but with less than 1% THC resulting in healing effects without any psychoactivity. Many CBD-rich strains have been bred now have been but up until now the vast majority have virtually equal amounts of CBD and THC.

Dr. Seedsman CBD is 80% sativa and is descended from a plant that its breeders named CBD Asia due to its provenance and high CBD levels. This amazing plant didn't even need the usual inbreeding in order to both emphasise and stabilise its desirable traits. It is a robust plant growing vigorously yet staying quite short and squat in the process. Indoor flowering lasts for 8 - 9 weeks while outdoor harvests should be ready in early October in northern latitudes. Yields are high and the buds nice and dense and covered with loads of resin.

This plant is very aromatic but non-psychoactive. CBD production has been laboratory tested at 20% while THC comes in at less than 1%. This represents a CBD:THC ratio in excess of approximately 30:1. The effect is very deeply relaxing to the body with no cerebral effects whatsoever.

Edited by J Trich
3 people like this

do you have recent testing  data to show the breakdown of cbd, cbn thcv etc for these plants please?

4 people like this

On 22/2/2019 at 1:04 PM, badbillybob said:

do you have recent testing  data to show the breakdown of cbd, cbn thcv etc for these plants please?

Just getting seeds now, all info we have and added is directly from our provider, we trust in our providers info, but anyway we working to offer soon our own cannabinoids & terps lab. just like doing in the last almost pure CBD genetics from MMG that we have launched from Seedsman.com. :bong:

1 person likes this

I have got to say, you are very trusting.

perhaps you could post a copy of your suppliers lab data, showing their breakdowns please?

1 person likes this

On 25/2/2019 at 5:01 PM, badbillybob said:

I have got to say, you are very trusting.

perhaps you could post a copy of your suppliers lab data, showing their breakdowns please?

Just was going to put here.. test labs are availlables in the site :bong:

Doctor Seedsman CBD is the crowning achievement resulting from a long and diligent effort seeking to discover a strain of cannabis with very high levels of CBD but with less than 1% THC resulting in healing effects without any psychoactivity. Many CBD-rich strains have been bred now have been but up until now the vast majority have virtually equal amounts of CBD and THC.

Dr. Seedsman CBD is 80% sativa and is descended from a plant that its breeders named CBD Asia due to its provenance and high CBD levels. This amazing plant didn't even need the usual inbreeding in order to both emphasise and stabilise its desirable traits. It is a robust plant growing vigorously yet staying quite short and squat in the process. Indoor flowering lasts for 8 - 9 weeks while outdoor harvests should be ready in early October in northern latitudes. Yields are high and the buds nice and dense and covered with loads of resin.

This plant is very aromatic but non-psychoactive. CBD production has been laboratory tested at 20% while THC comes in at less than 1%. This represents a CBD:THC ratio in excess of approximately 30:1. The effect is very deeply relaxing to the body with no cerebral effects whatsoever.

TEST LABS AVAILLABLES IN HIS PROFILE
SEEDS STILL NOT AVAILLABLE, SUBMIT TO NOTIFICATION!!

Edited by J Trich
2 people like this

great stuff, thanks for providing the link. 

2 people like this

UPDATE: NOW ALL 3 ARE ALREDY AVAILLABLE!!

Cookies Chill CBD 2:1 is a high-CBD poly-hybrid strain. The mother is a cross of pure Girl Scout Cookies and LA Confidential while its father is a Totem CBD. It is a high-yielding medicinal strain with a CBD:THC ratio of 2:1.

For indoor growers the recommended time for its vegetative growth phase is between 15 - 25 days. Flowering takes 70 - 75 days with the optimum temperature range for growth being between 22°C - 26°:C. It has been tested and found to survive down to 8°C and at levels as high as 38°C.

These plants have a robust structure with many closely-spaced inter-nodes or bud sites. Its strong stems are thick and the buds are very dense and hard. Leaves are broad and large too. Typical yields are between 400 - 500 gr/m2 indoors or as much as 1000 gr/plant indoors.

This strain has scents and flavours of lemon, earth, Kush and fruits. THC levels fall in the range 7% - 9% while CBD is rather higher at 15% - 17% giving a CBD:THC ratio of 2:1.

3 people like this

Peyote Wifi looks tasty :yep: any info on her please?

On 01/03/2019 at 4:48 PM, J Trich said:

love the fact you are doing lab reports aswell, i realise all seeds will have some difference to a degree but hats off to you,

i wish all the big seed banks did this. especially dinafem.

2 people like this

On 01/03/2019 at 4:48 PM, J Trich said:

As a business person >

just out of curiosity, if you don't mind , what is the rough cost of testing a strain. and is it extra for a terpene profile ?

i ask as if i were a seed bank and the cost was viable then i would offer all the seeds i offered for sale with a test result cert.

i would think that all growers would love to have this information available in being able to select there preferred strains be it for recreational or medicinal.

say someone looking for an epilepsy/dravets  treating strain then i think i read a high cbd and low thc strain would be preferable, 

ideally pink kush auto cbd 30:1 for nighttime .

and

doctor seedsman 30:1 for a daytime.

just my thought but intrigued at the testing side as all the cannabinoids provide different effects

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Peyote Wifi looks tasty :yep: any info on her please?

Here have the profile  https://www.seedsman.com/en/peyote-wifi-feminised-seeds

I have grown in 2017 from a 6 Liter pot.. a easy strain with a strong branchs & strong resine maker.. really recom!! 

Day 28

large.5d02b15c7746a_IMG_2949WxPd28lst1080.JPG

Day 30

large.5d02b15bbd33c_IMG_2959WxPd301080.JPG

Day 57

large.5d02b15aedb62_IMG_3521WxPd571080.JPG

Day 64

large.5d02b15a19ab4_IMG_4202WxPd644000.JPG

6 people like this

Just now, itsmeithink said:

As a business person >

just out of curiosity, if you don't mind , what is the rough cost of testing a strain. and is it extra for a terpene profile ?

i ask as if i were a seed bank and the cost was viable then i would offer all the seeds i offered for sale with a test result cert.

i would think that all growers would love to have this information available in being able to select there preferred strains be it for recreational or medicinal.

say someone looking for an epilepsy/dravets  treating strain then i think i read a high cbd and low thc strain would be preferable, 

ideally pink kush auto cbd 30:1 for nighttime .

and

doctor seedsman 30:1 for a daytime.

just my thought but intrigued at the testing side as all the cannabinoids provide different effects

It is not so much the costs, but more the time necessary to achieve this for us. Receive seeds, grow them, dry samples, send samples. As long as it is possible to do it from the place of cultivation, samples must be sent by mail with due caution. Anyway lately we trying to put lab test asap.. :bong:

1 person likes this

Just now, J Trich said:

It is not so much the costs, but more the time necessary to achieve this for us. Receive seeds, grow them, dry samples, send samples. As long as it is possible to do it from the place of cultivation, samples must be sent by mail with due caution. Anyway lately we trying to put lab test asap.. :bong:

sorry to be  a pest but would you enlighten me on a rough cost per strain.

im not a seed bank or any way affiliated with ANY seed bank, but this side really starts an itch i can't seem to scratch enough lol

1 person likes this

Just now, itsmeithink said:

sorry to be  a pest but would you enlighten me on a rough cost per strain.

im not a seed bank or any way affiliated with ANY seed bank, but this side really starts an itch i can't seem to scratch enough lol

Sorry pal, im a worker of +30 working at seedsman, im not have that info.. 

1 person likes this

Really intrested in adding a cbd rich strain to my collection for extracts for my mother who has been diagnosed fybromyalga, beaten cancer twice and is on a shit load of medications.. 

Atb

Weedo

3 people like this