Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

coldroom

Couple of bud shots from 1st harvest

2 out of 16 (closest to extract) dried crispy on the outside in just over 4 days been alterating 12 hours in tubberware with lid on and 12 hours with lid off for a further 3 days.  

Ready for brown bagging now I reckon. Still smell really potent and had my first tester today which was a really nice smoke. Bomb Seeds Atomic was the strain it smelt/tasted like fuel.

This is it: 

large.20190111_125804-864x1152.jpg

its 26 grams atm expecting that to drop once they have been brown bagged for a bit.  Nice dense nugs. 

2nd one is Bomb Seeds Bubble Bomb not tested this one yet it looks and smells nice though, this is 24 grams but looks like there is more than the atomic: 

large.20190111_134228-1152x864.jpg

All the rest of my stuff is still spongy st the moment but I'm hoping the harvest continues on this trajectory!

First successful finish and I'm loving the feeling of having some buds to call my own. 

Edited by coldroom
Scales where way off!
6 people like this

Glad it was a nice smoke and those buds look dense and tastey =).

Enjoy getting baked this weekend pal.

1 person likes this

Well done :yep: nothing like having jars full of your own herb knowing that it’s been grown properly and exactly what it’s been fed. 

Your buds look well tastey ... enjoy :) 

1 person likes this

Good job bud, Well done...

Bomb seeds are one of my favs, so far I've done THC Bomb, Gorilla Bomb, both good yields and effects...default_thumbsup.gif

default_oldtoker.gif

1 person likes this

Lovely lookin nugs mucker.....well done.

1 person likes this

Cheers boys! Cant wait til its all dried and jarred. 

Gonna make some hash out of trim. Got a Barneys Farm Red Diesel and some THC Bomb to come down yet as well as a few more of each of these. I feel bud rich. Just got to keep reminding myself this has to last at least 3 months. 

@stu914 They seem decent, easy to grow! My first (failed) attempt was a THC bomb in 2017, riddled with rot. No circulation fan and humidity up to 99% lights off. But before it went to the dogs they were massive thats what brought me back. 

1 person likes this