Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

coldroom

Seperating 11 litre pots

Trying to think of a way to make an 11 litre pot have 4 compartments so I can put 4 clones in there and get away with them being 1 plant. Im thinking of doing a sog/scrog so 4 plants with a scrog net per pot, put them straight into flower when theyve rooted out a pint pot, 8 pots all together. 

I want to do it this way so it is easier to take the whole pot out and stick it in the boot of my car if there is a landlord inspection. 

Where can i get rigid thin plastic to block off the compartments or should i just get a storage container and cut them up with a stanly. 

Would just put 4 in the pot and leave them but worried about the roots strangling each other. 

If you have access to one.... 3D printer! :nerd:

Lego? You could build it to spec then.

Other than that a piece of perspex cut to the right size etc.

Be interested to see the final product which ever way you go!

3ph 

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, 3potheads said:

If you have access to one.... 3D printer! :nerd:

Other than that a piece of perspex cut to the right size etc.

Be interested to see the final product which ever way you go!

3ph 

Perspex looks like the way to go, thanks a lot man! Googling thin plastic sheets was getting me nowhere haha. 

It will all be under the coco so shouldn't matter that its clear. Chicken dinner! 

Corex.  In a square tree pot.

Simples.

;)

I'd not use perspex.  Its pricey and will transmit light to the roots in a fibre optic type way.

1 person likes this

ahh I didn't think of it transferring light and corex will be easier to manipulate.

Corex ftw!

you could train just 1 plant to imitate 4

2 people like this

On 08/01/2019 at 6:43 PM, 3potheads said:

Pissing me self lol

I wouldn’t be using any plastic with BPA. It will leach into the soil and who knows if it could get into the bud.... shouldn’t be using anything but polypropylene imo

Why not put 4 x3.5  litre pots in a crate.Then put that into your boot.lol

Edited by icki