Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sammytwoshoes

Hi all Mrs twisting about my tent I need advice

Evening everyone currently got 5 nl autos coming along nicely in a grow tent. Other half is really starting to moan now as she doesn’t want the tent on show, so I’m planning on building two false walls in the corner of the room any advice or links to setups similar? Thanks in advance

Not a bad idea at all ,build her into the wall .

11 people like this

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

Not a bad idea at all ,build her into the wall .

I think that’s the best option to be fair ha

2 people like this

Ditch the tent completely - Google "wardrobe grows, drobe grows uk420" and you'll get stack of info on growing in cupboards, wardrobes fridges etc,

I grow in an old fridge freezer in the shed, after all how many people have a freezer in the shed?...invisible... right under people's noses...:rofl:

Where there's a will there's a way, you'll get plenty chipping in on this one..you can tag me if you have questions ...default_thumbsup.gif

Good luck bud

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Ditch the tent completely - Google "wardrobe grows, drobe grows uk420" and you'll get stack of info on growing in cupboards, wardrobes fridges etc,

I grow in an old fridge freezer in the shed, after all how many people have a freezer in the shed?...invisible... right under people's noses...:rofl:

Where there's a will there's a way, you'll get plenty chipping in on this one..you can tag me if you have questions ...default_thumbsup.gif

Good luck bud

:oldtoker:

Cheers matey il have a spy now she’s happy enough for me two put two false walls up so it hides it... just wasn’t sure if it was worth creating a hole new setup or just build around and hide the tent. Il have a read up and see what suits best

thanks again

1 person likes this

Keep the tent and I will help you bury the body.

5 people like this

Just now, Bad Apple said:

Keep the tent and I will help you bury the body.

Il pick you up in a hour haha

5 people like this