Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Padawan

Gorilla Girl and Crystal Candy, Bondage style in Jacuzzis

34 posts in this topic

@The PadawanThat Gorilla plant looks awesome especially with the manifold training you have done one, good work dude. The Crystal Candy really is an ugly duckling but I have had plants that look like that in veg bloom into beautiful swans once in flower. This diary is a nice tutorial for those wanting to try out the manifold technique so keep up the good work dude.

3 people like this

Thanks very much @Smokebelch  

Last grow, first attempt at training I had little to no fluffy buds. All good solid nugs. Even the lower buds were like marbles. 

Nice to hear the ugly duckling still has a chance of becoming a beauty. She’s already starting to look a bit healthier. 

I supercropped the mains on the GG to try and stall her a bit an let candy catch up. 

I see your nearly ready for the chop. I’d love to get a sniff in your tent lol it must be divine :chef:

2 people like this

Hi @The Padawan

You can't beat someone willing to put the time in training their gal's.

Looks great so far fella.

All the best

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Resonance said:

Hi @The Padawan

You can't beat someone willing to put the time in training their gal's.

Looks great so far fella.

All the best

Cheers buddy. Thanks very much