Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BeardedBeardiae

There will be green.

139 posts in this topic

I think that temperature change has to be pretty extreme, like for example outside temps and consistently if your plants are going below 16c all night then you'll see other effects like stunted growth also..

2 people like this

On 06/03/2019 at 2:12 PM, BeardedBeardiae said:

After 5 days under a 400w mh, these three are now under a 600w mh and have one day of flowering under thier belt.

Temps are topping out at 27° lights on and dropping to 20° lights off.

My last two grows were under mh all the way and they were two of my best and tastiest grows so will stick with halide for this grow and hope things dont change.

Here is a pic from last Fri and below that is from yesterday. 

large.gpfri.jpglarge.gpdy1.jpg

The cm#1 has a bit of a yellow tinge/not quite deep green complexion that i cant explain. Temps are higher than the veg room and when i took this pic the roots were @ 23°.  I have only fed a small amount of silicon and no grow nutes since potting up so think it might be time to start. 

large.cm1d1.jpg

Def a bit pasty.  

Cheers all.

Grow on.

:yinyang:

Def a bit pastey it's not a proper Cornish pasty lol

4 people like this

lol

I've heard its not a proper Cornish pasty unless its pastey @B-real lol

2 people like this

Day 9 12/12

Morning all. The two CM's are needing water every two days now and taking about two ltrs of water each. They have both been having calmag @ 1mlpl and grow nutes @ 2mlpl with some epsom salts on one of the waterings. I haven't noticed an improvement to their colour yet so will up the nutes a bit in the coming week.

large.20190312_220554_HDR.jpg

The SAD is just kicking up a gear now, watering is only required every three days and have had only a mild feed so far, i will be upping the feed strength as i dont want to be playing catch up with her like i am with the CMs. Got a lovely funky smell about her. 

large.20190312_220608_HDR.jpg

Chao for now.

:yinyang:

10 people like this

Good to see bud sites starting to sprout out @BeardedBeardiae and yeah might be worth upping the feed a touch to keep the paling at bay :yep:

3 people like this

There's no stopping them now..

3 people like this

Bring on the buds mucker :D

2 people like this

There is a bit more colour in them @Serpent not much but didn't want to overdo the nutes, on 3ml pl of grow at the mo. 

@trichomehi wanna bet lol

The stem on the CM1 has lost some of its red complexion which im pleased about, but I think im going to have to raise the Sad 6inches or so because it will be swamped by the CM1 in no time. The trouble with that is the roots might suffer being away from the heat mat, hopefully she wont be too fussy. 

large.cm1sd.jpglarge.cm110.jpg

And a couple of close up pics.

CM#2

large.cm210.jpg

SAD

large.sd-1.jpg

Its the first time ive had double serations on some of the leaves, ive heard its a genetic thing but not sure where from but looks cool. 

Got to say the pics look more pastey than the plants in real life but they are still a bit hungry.

Grow on :yinyang:

7 people like this

It seems that spring has arrived ...:yahoo:

Keep it up, you're doing great.

Sweet smokes, 

- Apolo

1 person likes this

Looking good mate. Nice to see the buds forming :yep:

2 people like this

It's always a bit scary when you go away for a week, as you leave the fate of plants in the hands of a trusted muggle.  Having said that its also satisfying to see the amount of growth they have put on if they are still alive. 

All is well though and they are approaching 3 weeks flowering, and if anything they look more healthy than before. I have had a bit of a re-arrange and now the SAD has a bit more room and is closer to the light, at the front of the room and the large CM will take up the back of thw room.large.20190319_193212_HDR.jpg

A slightly more even canopy now.

large.20190319_193239_HDR.jpg

I will try and get some individual shots and close ups at the weekend.

Grow on :yinyang:

8 people like this

Good to hear your plants survived while you were away @BeardedBeardiae and looks like they've had a bit of a spurt on :yep:

2 people like this

Sprightly looking ladies, all nice and even..

2 people like this

Banging on now, Only thing I would have to think twice about here is the fact you gave them calmag and Epsom salts. I personally would give them one or the other not both and as said above up the feed a little.

Toke...

2 people like this

aye what toke said ..proper healthy ..nice work fella 

2 people like this