Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cherry

Strawberry Akeil - Hunting the Keizerin

38 posts in this topic

cracking diary m8 well done on the end result hash looks sublime hope you enjoy it 

2 people like this

All Smoking lovely and the hash is pungent and powerful! Also the yields from the hash have been great, there is a large ball not in the picture i am digging in to, but so far have yielded a smidge under 2.5oz. This has been 3 loads, washed x 2, with the fourth up coming which will be the large bag of close trim from manicuring :hippy:

The strawberry flavour isn't that of a freshly picked punnet for myself or anyone who has seen it. But #1(far right) + #3(middle) smells and tastes of strawberry calippo, with #3 having more hash alongside and still a mildly acrid(?) note, also very strong. #1 is straight Strawberry Calippo though, took me a while to nail it thinking of jams and things.. but Calippo/ice pop/little red drink with red straws from newsagents sort of deal, the extra syrupy ones:skin_up:

#4 (left) Had a very floral smell to it, which when taken from the jar now smells strongly of a piney disinfectant, the taste is almost identical and it packs the quickest punch from all of the plants.

#2 Has gone.. Was shadowed height wise by #1 so yielded the least, but had a strong bubblegum smell to it which tasted more of brown sugar and just a mouth staining sweetness! 

Apologies if i have repeated myself or changed my mind on any tastes and smells, but they have cured perfectly in the jars and the experience is a joy from tip to cardboard joint wise.

large.akker.jpg

4 people like this

Wow very nice, you have done a great job!

Congratulation!

2 people like this

That looks very nice , can't wait to crack mine...:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

That was a belting read and top results, particularly like the hash :yinyang:

Very nice work mate :skin_up:

What he said^^^

Awesome work man :notworthy:

Enjoy :yinyang:

1 person likes this

What are your methods for making your hash ? Looks amazing !

@Cherry Do you make your hash from fresh frozen trim or dried ? Just ordered some new bubble bags ready for my bubble gum would love to know your methods in full :)