Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Resonance

My Lemon Gorilla's got Amnesia

97 posts in this topic

Seems like things have perked up @Resonance and looking forward to seeing the room in full bloom :)

2 people like this

Hi guys, sorry for lack of updates, life's been a bitch, nothing new lol

So back on the 7th i think, i said that the girls had been 1 1/2 weeks in flower.

This would of been the case if i'd actually pushed a little switch on the timer.

Instead i'd set the 12/12 cycle on the segments but totally missed the fact to push the switch to timed, from allways on.

I was on strong meds at the time and in bit of a daze so I'll excuse myself a bit there lol

The short of it is that they will now overshoot the finish date of the comp by some way.

Couldn't get to the hydro girl much so she saw roots growing out the bottom of the noodle pot.

When i did get to her and lifted her up to change the res the roots just fell away with the weight and she didn't like it at all.

Somehow though she's clung on and hope to see her get to the end of flower.

On the good side though the groom has filled nicely and at some point I'll be tooting some lovely bud no doubt, never not enjoyed sweetseeds offerings so look forward to it.

large.1.jpg

I've lost track of dates and everything on this one pretty much so they'll be ready when they're ready lol

6 people like this

Shit happens @Resonance but on a positive note, they've filled the room out nicely and you'll have a room of full of bud soon :yep:

3 people like this

What a jungle! 

Before you start the flowering, you can try to prune. So you can recover a little space on top.

In the flowering stage it is not advisable to pruning. Keep in mind that the plants stretch in flowering.

Good look and Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

1 person likes this

On 4/25/2019 at 11:27 AM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

What a jungle! 

Before you start the flowering, you can try to prune. So you can recover a little space on top.

In the flowering stage it is not advisable to pruning. Keep in mind that the plants stretch in flowering.

Good look and Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Hi @Sweet Seeds Apolo

Yes i took off all lower growth 3 days before i flipped them into flower so all's good.

I think i removed about 50% of lower stuff, better airflow now and can concentrate on budding up the tops instead of having a load of popcorn bud to contend with come chop time.

Trying to get better pics,

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpg

Cheers

Reso

7 people like this

The Pot Noodle was nearly a gonner.

After the roots tore off from lifting her out the res, a bit of shock ensued.

All wilty looking i carried on changing the feeds out every 2 days as debre in the rootzone turned the feeds into a cloudy mess within no time.

This cleared out the rootzone after a week, she threw down fresh roots and started to recover. Phew!

A couple weeks into flower...

large_ss.jpg

5 people like this

Looking good mate. Glad to read you saved the roots on the pot noodle plant :yep:

1 person likes this

On 5/4/2019 at 1:57 PM, jadenugs said:

Looking good mate. Glad to read you saved the roots on the pot noodle plant :yep:

Hello mate, yeah looked a bit iffy at the time but all's good now.

The structure of this lass is turning out to be a good'un for a poss future jaunt.

I'm thinking of a single cut and see how big i can get her via dwc or sim.

If she stays fem untill the finish and dont herm then i can tick the 'Handles stress box', with structure and good roots like she's showing i might keep her around for a bit.

Mind that might depend aswell on the taste and high, I'll X me fingers she's a hoot of a toot and see.

Shame the roots came out the bottom bcuz i was going for a best yield with them contained but hey-ho an all that, next time.

large.1.jpg

6 people like this

The comps finished but my girls have got a few weeks yet,,,Good Luck to all in the comp, Some great diaries wish u all well on the results :hippy:

So, The girls in dirt here have around 3weeks left whilst the potnoodle has around 4-5weeks left.

All's going well and the groom is smelling wonderful, Looking forward to burning some of this in the rizla 4sure.

large_ss2.jpglarge_ss.jpglarge_ss1.jpg

8 people like this

Chop day, Sometimes a chore but always a blessing on the ol'hooter.

The smells coming from the 3 strains are wonderful, Now hurry up and dry so i can taste you all.

Only the one pic of a Gorilla Girl as real busy today.

large_ss1.jpg

4 people like this

Sexy looking plants, nice buds inbound for sure :smokin:

Great job ! :)

1 person likes this

Good grow read this one...

great choice of strains, an I always like to hear smoke reports on an amo...:smokin:

ps, I hope you don’t mind if I use ur lemon gorilla has amnesia, as my avatar pic, soo cool...:smoke:

1 person likes this

That's one hell of a bud shot @Resonance I know what you mean, harvest is always a chore but worth it for the end result :yep:

1 person likes this

cheers @Inspiration101

@Amo

@Serpent

I keep meaning to do a smoke report but am getting blammo'd to quick and thus lacking the cognative fuctions to be able to type them up lol . I'm going to attempt using a note pad to quickly jot down the info before i hit the 'carn't be arsed now zone'  and hope to have them posted up soon,,,,ish lol

p.s @Amo

Yes thats fine on the avvy bro, crack on.

Edited by Resonance
5 people like this

7 hours ago, Resonance said:

p.s @Amo

Yes thats fine on the avvy bro, crack on.

That’s cool m8, cheer’s...

will be keeping an eye out for ur smoke report dude...:smokin:

1 person likes this