Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazil brush

getting cannabis prescribed abroad

it looks like getting cannabis prescribed abroad is one route to legal cannabis, from my own experience of the nhs i dont expect any of them to recomend cannabis, can cannabis be prescribed in spain? i have ASD.

4 hours ago, bazil brush said:

i know man, its even including flower apparently, its only for three conditions that i can see though.

I can't see where it mentions flowers tbh mate, it's sloppy as fuck the article though. It even says 'opiate-based epileptic drugs' lol. Maybe opiate based painkillers and benzos for epilepsy then yea but no opiates for epilepsy, especially tramadol. 

Seems to be just about cannabis based drugs like extracts/oils. The 'approved' stuff by GW no doubt. Sativex is the one for MS they're saying and it's a 1:1 that stuff iirc. And epidiolex for epilepsy it's supposed to be just CBD that one. 

I'm not really all for what they're doing at all, and could maybe get the epidiolex, but then the other side is telling me to not bother for ethical reasons. It will be a pain in the arse going through it all as well, they'll probably monitor the patients use and dosages even more than fentanyl. 

1 person likes this

@Conspiranought found the flower thing here.

@bazil brush Tbh matey I wouldn't trust what the UPA say for s**t. They will say that to get even more people registering with them and they are to be stayed away from by a long shot. They collect your information and then pass it on to others, who you don't want having your info that's for sure. Best thing to do is wait and see really.

1 person likes this

On 10/7/2018 at 8:41 PM, Conspiranought said:

I can't see where it mentions flowers tbh mate, it's sloppy as fuck the article though. It even says 'opiate-based epileptic drugs' lol. Maybe opiate based painkillers and benzos for epilepsy then yea but no opiates for epilepsy, especially tramadol. 

Seems to be just about cannabis based drugs like extracts/oils. The 'approved' stuff by GW no doubt. Sativex is the one for MS they're saying and it's a 1:1 that stuff iirc. And epidiolex for epilepsy it's supposed to be just CBD that one. 

I'm not really all for what they're doing at all, and could maybe get the epidiolex, but then the other side is telling me to not bother for ethical reasons. It will be a pain in the arse going through it all as well, they'll probably monitor the patients use and dosages even more than fentanyl. 

Sativa, they take beautiful sativa and somehow make it taste like medicine, dam their eyes.

8 hours ago, tieortop said:

Sativa, they take beautiful sativa and somehow make it taste like medicine, dam their eyes.

its worse than that, its the actual skunk strain they use, the same one they say makes you go mad, then they concentrate it.

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, bazil brush said:

its worse than that, its the actual skunk strain they use, the same one they say makes you go mad, then they concentrate it.

anyone else thinking /.......   2 faced ....... underhanded  conseited lieing bastards ?????

2 people like this

combustion not allowed but vaping is so i would love to see a volcano vape put on a perscription as they will also need to offer the means of vaping