Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

65w veg Lighting testers

161 posts in this topic

Currently need growers for this product. 65w 4000k veg only light. It should do what a 100w t5 fluro fixture can do but requires a bit more height. 

If you can grow and do consistant diary's, put your name down. New members, new grower's and folks with no grow history on here are not accepted, sorry. Doesn't matter what you use now and Just an honest review and a couple pics in your reuglar thread is all that's needed.

Got a few to give out.

large.HLG65_01.png

These are about 85quid and will be in stock soon.

12 people like this

Would like to put my name down for one off these as I am running a solar system and think this would be a good option for me many thanks @diyleduk

1 person likes this

Sounds interesting :skin_up:

I think 4000k is the future :thumsup::bong:

1 person likes this

I'd like to try one, be doing an indoor grow once my outdoor stuff is in, thanks

1 person likes this

i would love a chance at a hlg board have been eying them up since jibba got his flower panels 

Edited by doobie01
1 person likes this

@diyleduk

Firstly I would like to say wow! What a generous offer from yourselves !

Secondly I am running the 4 tube t5 you mentioned, how much height would I need as atm I can get the plants to within a few cm without burning em. I would be interested in testing but not if I’m gonna fry my babies lol 

Can it be dimmed like the other fixtures?

as always ........

peace!

lil d. :skin_up::yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by lildaveham
4 people like this

Looks nice and sweet that mate. 

I'll be more than happy to try it out. 

Thanks

1 person likes this

These are veg only!  and until I get my hands on them I cant say a minimum height but a 35w led will fry seedlings at 12", thats tried and tested lol

Dimmers I can do.

4 people like this

I'll take a educated guess and say 24/30 inches above your canopy to give a 2.5x2.5ft spread.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
2 people like this

This could be a nice bit of kit for myself to try out , as in the new year i plan on going into a 80 x 80 x 140 tent a friend of mine has a cmh 600 wt at 4k and thats bloody impressive but his tent is massive . This would do my self nicely for the next batch

2 people like this

Spot on offer, I'd be up for that! Just upgrading my veg and cloning/mother space so i can go straight to scrog. This would be just the ticket! Currently got a LOT of plants all under 2xt5 @48w ...not ideal. Happy to document and review fully.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
1 person likes this

id be happy to give one a whirl ..even right through flower as well with it .

4 people like this

Would one of these be suitable to keep mothers under? I was looking at strips but I don’t really know wtf I’m looking at mostly. 

5 people like this

I wouldn't use them for flower unless you have a small but tall space.

E2a ignore the cfl map as they would be run much closer and have higher numbers. 

large.12LEDCFL.png

Edited by diyleduk
1 person likes this