Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

diyleduk

Diyleduk - What we do.

191 posts in this topic

Our main aim is to high quality led lighting without the bullshit parts or claims.

About stock levels 1st. Quantum boards are never more than a week or so out of stock. Friday im hoping for a restock on them. There are always a couple of lights on the site but most lights are done custom order now. There's to many variations of different lights to try stock them all, so we just do it custom. Gives me a chance to have a chat and make sure you are getting the right light too. Just send us a email via the website. .

Custom lighting 

We can build you a bespoke, high efficiency lighting system. Built to your exact specification using high quality parts. Whether you have a small cupboard or a large room. We can accomodate any of your requirements. All our lighting is hand assembled in the uk and goes through an electrical safety test and quality check before being dispatched.

We only use the highest quality, high efficiency components in our lighting. We can build lights With the following parts.

-Samsung F series (LM561C).

-Samsung H-inFlux (LM301B).

-Cree Cobs.

-Bridgelux vero cobs.

-Luminus Cobs.

-Hlg quantum boards.

PRICES RANGE FROM 80P - £1.50 PER WATT.

EFFICIENCY FROM 2 µMOL/J - 2.7 µMOL/J.

A few ways we can build cob/strip lights.

large.DSC06424_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06412_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06343.jpglarge.DSC05754_727x600.JPGlarge.DSC05945_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05490_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05087_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05146_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06098_800x469.jpglarge.DSC04975_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC04863_800x600.JPGlarge.1_800x452.jpg

HLG Quantum boards.

We are official uk distributors for Horticulture lighting group. We sell the 135w and 265w kits with the V2 quantum boards which are made directly by samsung. These boards can do some serious numbers which has been sphere tested at 2.41-2.49 µMol/j @2100ma depending which driver you run . We can also build custom lights with these boards with 2020 profile, getting the boards spread out to suit larger areas. 

large.DSC06704_800x600.jpglarge.DSC06675_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06658_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06644_800x600.JPG

Light engines for the diy guys.

Self explanatory really. these are for the diy guys who just want the parts to do it them selfs, its a cheap way of building a decent light.

Money back guarantee and 3 year warranty is standard. Terms on the website.

Any questions or enquiries sales@diyleduk.co.uk 

Thanks.

17 people like this

As an admitted LED sceptic (Not that I don't believe in them - I'm not ready to be an early adopter. I'll wait till they're more affordable.) it will be good to have you guys here to show me when I should consider dumping the CMH! Come guys, convert a sceptic.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So you may see I have a Zeus panel , what would you recommend to cover the rest of the space with maybe the Zeus used for veg and then flower as it 3500k? ..prob using h-in flux as the panel I have now is same lm301b. 1200 X 800 1.6 height is my space .. :oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix
1 person likes this

A mate of mine has a couple of @diyleduk lights, he replaced his gavitas with them and is over the moon with the results, cured his heat problems too. 

2 people like this

Cree is the best available, that I know. 

Posted (edited)

+1 for Luminus getting the job done :afro:

e2a @diyleduk sweet looking kits! I need to throw my 250w C(andlelight)FL's far, far, far away so will come to you guys when the time comes.

Edited by Cherry
2 people like this

@monkeypig I'm not here to convert people really. They both do the job well. Leds just do it a bit cheaper, in both upfront and running costs.

@Arthur Mix What's the footprint on the zeus 60X60? Something 250wish. 4strips/2 boards. 

@Madmungo nice one mate you know I've got you lads covered with discounts if you need anything.

@Redeyezman cree are on par with luminus cxm22 or vero29 but twice the cost. Wouldn't ever recommend going for the cree to be honest.

@Cherry I'm a big luminus fan. Give us a shout when you're a ready. 

5 people like this

1 minute ago, diyleduk said:

@monkeypig I'm not here to convert people really. They both do the job well. Leds just do it a bit cheaper, in both upfront and running costs

Could you recommend and price a setup you feel would rival 2x315 cmh? (to go in a 1.2 square tent) . 

Thanks

@monkeypig yes mate.

£380 for a Basic 420w 2.3umol/j strip light.

-£570 for 530w 2.47umol/j quantum boards.

If you already have cmh I'd do 1x 942cmh lamp and 250w of led strips round the sides of the tent.

I've got a maxibright focus on the next round of sphere testing ;)

2 people like this

@diyleduk  Are these wattages from the wall (i assume) or the more wildly plucked from that air "equivalent" figures some are banding about?

Posted (edited)

@monkeypiglollollol

Yeah at the wall. Most the time they will turn up a bit more than what's stated due to the over spec drivers.  

Edited by diyleduk
4 people like this

@diyleduk  Thanks for that. It's nice to have this information here. Please don't think I'm here to irritate, I just like to have a full picture.

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, diyleduk said:

Our main aim is to high quality led lighting without the bullshit parts or claims.

About stock levels 1st. Quantum boards are never more than a week or so out of stock. Friday im hoping for a restock on them. There are always a couple of lights on the site but most lights are done custom order now. There's to many variations of different lights to try stock them all, so we just do it custom. Gives me a chance to have a chat and make sure you are getting the right light too. Just send us a email via the website. .

Custom lighting 

We can build you a bespoke, high efficiency lighting system. Built to your exact specification using high quality parts. Whether you have a small cupboard or a large room. We can accomodate any of your requirements. All our lighting is hand assembled in the uk and goes through an electrical safety test and quality check before being dispatched.

We only use the highest quality, high efficiency components in our lighting. We can build lights With the following parts.

-Samsung F series (LM561C).

-Samsung H-inFlux (LM301B).

-Cree Cobs.

-Bridgelux vero cobs.

-Luminus Cobs.

-Hlg quantum boards.

PRICES RANGE FROM 80P - £1.50 PER WATT.

EFFICIENCY FROM 2 µMOL/J - 2.7 µMOL/J.

A few ways we can build cob/strip lights.

large.DSC06424_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06412_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06343.jpglarge.DSC05754_727x600.JPGlarge.DSC05945_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05490_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05087_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC05146_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06098_800x469.jpglarge.DSC04975_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC04863_800x600.JPGlarge.1_800x452.jpg

HLG Quantum boards.

We are official uk distributors for Horticulture lighting group. We sell the 135w and 265w kits with the V2 quantum boards which are made directly by samsung. These boards can do some serious numbers which has been sphere tested at 2.41-2.49 µMol/j @2100ma depending which driver you run . We can also build custom lights with these boards with 2020 profile, getting the boards spread out to suit larger areas. 

large.DSC06704_800x600.jpglarge.DSC06675_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06658_800x600.JPGlarge.DSC06644_800x600.JPG

Light engines for the diy guys.

Self explanatory really. these are for the diy guys who just want the parts to do it them selfs, its a cheap way of building a decent light.

Money back guarantee and 3 year warranty is standard. Terms on the website.

Any questions or enquiries sales@diyleduk.co.uk 

Thanks.

Some fantastic looking kit there, I know where I’ll be coming for my next lot of gear. 

2 people like this

@Bwm If we cant build it, its not worth building ;)

3 people like this

Welcome diyleduk.

My sisters been asking my advice as she's getting set up in a new house.

She wants a very small tent and was going to get a 250hps with a digital ballast.

But, perhaps she'd be better off with one of your led lights.

What would you suggest for a mini tent 60*60*160cm , and what would be the approx cost?

Cheers

2 people like this