Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

doobie01

intense nutrients hydro feed chart

24 posts in this topic

large.5b7aff0e72c73_intensehydrofeedchart1.jpglarge.5b7afed670cc1_intensehydrofeedchart.jpg

this is the current suggested feeding schedule for hydroponics and will be used as a guide for my next rdwc run

2 people like this

hi all

thanks to @Intense Nutrients i received my goodybag from them last week 

this is what i received from them :  :eek:

large_feed.jpglarge.feed2.jpg

The plan: 

get cuttings established in net pots 

get them in the dwc tubs for a 2 week veg and scrog 

flower dry cure and say goodbye to the dealer for another month or two lol 

My current setup:

6 pot 20 ltr rdwc diy plus head and return tanks. 140l max total volume 80-100 ltr of feed water is usual amount in the buckets 

haleia 150 chiller

haleia v20 airpump 20 ltr/min with stones

haleia eco airpump 15 ltr/min with stones

1000 ltr/hr waterpump for re circulation from return tank through chiller and into header tank.

400w dual spectrum hps with budget lumii shade 

2m2 budbox tent but only use 1m for growing in 

2 rvk 100mm fans with sms twin pro controller 

ph and ec pens ect 

Cuttings were taken a month ago and put in root riots clay balls in net pots and left until roots started just coming through the pots and then moved to the bubble tubs.

i set the net up this morning and pulled all the arms of the plants through it. I will have to do some more work on it tucking above  and get it trimmed down underneath the net etc.

large.5b841f53658d2_intensefirstfeed.jpg

I have decanted some go+ into a spray bottle and will be using as a foliar feed in veg 

ph is kept in range between 5.8 - 6.2

ec is usually kept around 0.8 - 1.2 depending on how hard they are pushed but can go over that if they show no stress or ill effects water temperature is 18c rising to 19 until chiller kicks in.

all the best :) 

comments and advice always welcome 

6 people like this

this week has been an easy week so the nutrient were left as is and didnt require any ajustment until just under half the water had been used by the plants.

the foundation nutes was a bit strong on the nose first thing this morning was stood right over the stuff and got a right lungfull feck :fart: but girls seem to love it lol

large.5b8d2a91e46b6_intense0309.jpg

this is todays pic taken just after a spray of go+ filling up nicely where light is hitting the plants 

another week of tucking will probably see the net mostly full and ready for a bit of a deleaf then flip to flower for fun part.

atb 

5 people like this

alright peoples :)

another happy stress free week mainly consisting of tucking and pulling leaves from under the net.

girls have drunk loads this week so had to rebalance ph a couple of times and left it at 6.2 all week 1.3 1.4 ec just to see how they coped

seem happy as no problems and root growth probably doubled from last week using the foundation, grow a & b and a couple of sprays of go + this week after lights off .

this week i have been taking an hour off every evening of light on the timer so today is the first full 12/12 day.

have had to change up the schedule a small bit to fit what nutes i had so here is what i have done 

week 1

grow a & b 2ml l

foundation  2ml l 

week 2 

grow a & b 4ml l 

foundation 2ml l 

runzyme 0.5ml l 

week 3 

grow a & b 4ml l 

foundation 3ml l

runzyme  0.5ml l 

large.5b96aa87879a4_week3.jpg

ripped one plant from back corner as it was a runty little cutting i took and was still throwing single bladed leaves out  and not performing due to lack of light ect so its gone and in the compost heap with a few others that had gone funky fed using some very old out of date nutes that had seperated in the bottle without me knowing so i pored all the old crap away and have now got 4 green 5l bottles for topping up with lol 

atb

5 people like this

bloom week 2 :

time to crack open the big bottles.

bloom a & b 3ml l

foundation  3ml l

runzyme 0.5ml l 

wideload 2ml l

large.5b9ece452c769_flowerweek2.jpg

nice and easy to open no spanner required :) with the probably the best large bottle design for measuring nutes ever what a piece of cake to use,

make sure lid is on turn upside down turn it back right way up and the inbuilt measuring cup is now full, then simply tilt handle side down to empty it to the amount you want :yep:

probably save me a fortune in nutes by not spilling them compared to the usual 5l containers i used to use pouring into a jug then measure what i needed and then pour back extra etc 

everything is still ticking over happy as you can see in the pic above the whole bed has grown evenly about 2" this week and has lots of  new leaf grow after the pulling about last week i have put a fan under the canopy at lid level blowing a stream of air through the net of plants as its a little clustered in parts and leaves were touching and overlapping causing sweat between them 

naturally edges are taller due to light spread but so far so good.

hope everyone has something nice to smoke this evening 

atb

7 people like this

Plants look good, will watch this :yep: 

@botanics

Cheers mate due another update this evening should have done it Sunday but had a few things on this week so haven't had the time to update all I can say is the stretch has changed the picture so much so I have had to put another 400w light in for the area as the footprint was too small for just the one light so have chucked 3 soil plants at the front of the net to waste the least amount of light as possible.

Atb m8

1 person likes this

hello readers lol 

as above had a lot of bother this week but happy to say non grow related.

sorry for the pics quality but its the best i could do with what i am working with at the moment lol.

this weeks feed was done sunday and was :

bloom a&b 3ml l

foundation 0.5ml l

runzyme 1ml l

wide load 2ml l

large.5babcde2da2f8_lightoffwk3.jpg

as you can see they have had a good stretch this week that ive let it run away from me a bit honestly so spent a couple of hours under the net trying to rethread the stretch throughout more area 

it was just too tight at the back and they were fighting each other for light causing overlapping wet leaves and i thought that future budsites had the potential to start going mouldy later when it was fully budding

large.5babcb1834ac1_flowerweek3.jpg

because i have added another 400w next to the original light as above i have rasied the light about 6" to see if it equals itself out intesity wise and seems to have worked ok so far,

i think they just need to get over the shock of my hst and my light defoliation other night.

will try for some better pics on sunday when i change water again 

thanks for looking in people and as always any help or advise is always welcomed :) 

6 people like this

happy sundays people :)

feed that has just gone in the water is as follows :

bloom a & b 4ml l

foundation 0.5ml l

runzyme  1ml l

wide load 4ml l 

have done very little in the tent this week apart from minor ph ajustments that were needed in the week aswell as a top up of the water that they had drunk.

so far @Intense Nutrients are becoming the firm favorite in my nutrient arsenal large.5bb104fa873a1_flowerweek4.jpg

everythings stayed a lush green colour and im impressed with girls and how they have looked throughout this grow so far :)

lets see what next week brings

all the best  :)

8 people like this

hello everyone just about to start week 5 of flower so thought i would do an update before water change.

had another good week this week with the girls very little problems or work done or needed just the ph lowering regularly so 

have just been adjusting back up to the 5.8/6.2 mark and a midweek 20l top up of water to adjust ec back to 800 ppm ish (my reckoning about 1.2ec).

i have 2 identical ph meters both calibrated in the same 4 + 7 solutions and both give readings of 0.4 difference between them not sure why or which is right so am trying to ball park the readings at 5.8 and 6.2 and hoping for a 6.0 between them respectivley.

thinking its time for a new set of tools lol

haliea pump has slowed down aswell this week but it slowly working still so also needs replacing next grow so im thinking new buckets plumbing & pumps ect for the next run might go mad and change full setup get rid of tents and create a full 3 stage room but thats gonna cost £££`s so it might just end up another pump for now lol 

anyway back to the grow

week 5 :

bloom a & b 4ml l

foundation 0.5ml l

runzyme  1ml l

wide load 4ml l 

no pk phite as i didnt get any in my goodie bag  and dont want to use anything other that Intense nutes for this run but not sure if i need any extra p or k as they still look good to me tbh

large.flowerweek5.jpg

first frost is starting on the leaves and a touch of colour change starting from what i can see and a nice funky sweet smell to it like fruit flavored orbit chewing gum so im a happy bunny so far

photo below is a closeup from edge of scrog net

large.5bba46e412b00_flowerweek5.jpg 

its such a shame intense nutes doesnt do a trade in scheme for nutrients like car showrooms do for cars as i would happily exchange all my unopened dutch pro & canna bottles now for there stuff .IN bottles they are just so easy to use lol 

hope you all have had a good weekend your plants are happy and healthy 

cheers :) 

9 people like this

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 11:25 PM, doobie01 said:

bloom week 2 :

time to crack open the big bottles.

bloom a & b 3ml l

foundation  3ml l

runzyme 0.5ml l 

wideload 2ml l

large.5b9ece452c769_flowerweek2.jpg

nice and easy to open no spanner required :) with the probably the best large bottle design for measuring nutes ever what a piece of cake to use,

make sure lid is on turn upside down turn it back right way up and the inbuilt measuring cup is now full, then simply tilt handle side down to empty it to the amount you want :yep:

probably save me a fortune in nutes by not spilling them compared to the usual 5l containers i used to use pouring into a jug then measure what i needed and then pour back extra etc 

everything is still ticking over happy as you can see in the pic above the whole bed has grown evenly about 2" this week and has lots of  new leaf grow after the pulling about last week i have put a fan under the canopy at lid level blowing a stream of air through the net of plants as its a little clustered in parts and leaves were touching and overlapping causing sweat between them 

naturally edges are taller due to light spread but so far so good.

hope everyone has something nice to smoke this evening 

atb

Very grateful for the feedback. Glad you're feeling the bottles as a lot of time and innovation has gone into the design. Our objective is not only to make the finest nutrients, but to make them as simple and as easy to use as possible.

Big love,

Al Intense.

6 people like this

looks like those nutes are doing u proud @doobie01 absolute picture of health.....:yinyang:

1 person likes this

@grotbags thanks mate can say hands down its been the best looking grow i have had so far to date. not had any real problems dare i say its been quite an easy grow so far with minimal input on my part (thats probably why )

@Intense Nutrients personally i think youve cracked it with the 5l dispensing bottle and i would expect other fluid manufacturers will be taking note on the design.

the only thing i could recommend as an improvement would be a anti tamper lid just to ensure that whoever buys your bottles know they are the first to open them.

so really in the grand scheme of things no improvements are needed as i was looking for negative points about the bottles and thats about all i can think off  lol 

6 people like this

another week on and everything seems tippy top in the tent lol 

usual ph balancing and top up mid week and everything has kept strong and happy 

have stopped using the foundation nutrient this week as i have about 25ml left and its going on the new girls as i think it makes sense to give them the best start i can 

so feed for this week:

bloom a & b 4ml pl

runzyme 2ml pl 

wide load 4ml pl 

cal - mag 1ml pl as one of the girls is going a shade lighter so they have been given a shot to see what happens 

large.week5flower.jpg

just noticed i have mislabelled the pic week 5 but hey we know different dont we lol 

hope you all have had a good weekend 

all the best :) 

5 people like this

lights just gone off so used the qb65 as a light to get a better picture of tent so you can see what it really looks like in a different coloured light certainly looks more impressive large.IMAG0308.jpg

thats all for now just wanted to show a semi decent pic for once lol

1 person likes this