Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

colboyxx

Dinafem Purple Orange CBD

93 posts in this topic

Morning @Dinafem-Mark kind words my friend, really pleased how this ones coming on, she's responding very well so far to mainlining. Hopefully getting the hlg boards up and running for flower on this one too so can't wait to see the difference the light makes to her, 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, colboyxx said:

Morning @Dinafem-Mark kind words my friend, really pleased how this ones coming on, she's responding very well so far to mainlining. Hopefully getting the hlg boards up and running for flower on this one too so can't wait to see the difference the light makes to her, 

She does hold a special place in my heart, does our purple orange CBD  :yep:

One of our first solo ventures into high CBD strains, now look how far we have come ;)

Love the structure brother  :bong:

@colboyxx How much longer do you plan on vegging for my friend, another 2 week's then flip to bloom (12/12)?

Structure should be perfect by then?

I'll keep dropping in buddy, things are just about to start to get interesting  :bong:

Until next time :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
1 person likes this

@Dinafem-Mark hi mate, yes another 2 weeks I reckon, then let her go and see how she turns out, lots of room in the tent for her to flourish into, looking forward to it buddy.

1 person likes this

Just now, colboyxx said:

looking forward to it buddy.

Me to brother, this will most definitely be a fun one :yep:

Your looking in tip top shape so far mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

1 person likes this

Alright there @colboyxx 

Looking good so far,

New Hlg boards you say, nice :punk:

Well best of luck with the rest of this one mate,

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

2 people like this

Thanks @Jibba jabba yeh can't wait for the new boards buddy

2 people like this

Hi everybody, I had the purple orange out today, took some pics, she's doing really well at the moment growing well and responding to mainlining perfectly, I've just started feeding her 1ml grow as she's a month old now to no ill effects, so all good so far, I'm loving mainlining at the moment, it's a bit more time consuming in the beginning and slower obviously but the end results are better for sure. The art of mastering it (I personally think) is to try not to slow the plants growth while topping it and pulling it about. If you can crack that your golden. Anyways here's some pics for you, enjoy guys,

large.IMG_1496.jpglarge.IMG_1496.jpglarge.IMG_1496.jpglarge.IMG_1496.jpglarge.IMG_1496.jpg

5 people like this

@colboyxx Beautiful work my friend  :yep:

Excellent training work and a plant that is loving life :bong: The mainlining tech is clearly suited to this strain :yep:

How much longer are you vegging for mate? Lots of potential sites showing which is going to make this one very interesting flower show  ;)

Thanks for the update mate, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark...

1 person likes this

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark I'm going to leave her one more week till the tents empty, fit the new hlg lights (fingers crossed) and a new 6" stealth hyper fan and put her into flower on her own, (lots of room). I'll update tomorrow, she's really changed already,

1 person likes this

Hi all, took some photos today p, thought I would share them, final stages of the mainlining, you can now see the 8 tops I set out to achieve,

enjoy guys,

large.IMG_1507.jpglarge.IMG_1507.jpglarge.IMG_1509.jpglarge.IMG_1507.jpg

7 people like this

Another week of veg will be perfect mate and thank you so much for adding more picture's of your training.

Even after many years of growing and watching grows I'm still amazed at how well some growers can manipulate a plant :yep:

Looking great from this end buddy :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this

Now that's a nice and clean mainline, she sure seems to like it. Can't wait till you get your lights from diyleduk on the go and experience some extra horse power.

Toke...

2 people like this

No I can't wait buddy she can't wait to be flipped, but I want to do it with the new light, so I have to wait and you know how much we all like to wait, 

2 people like this

A little patience brother @colboyxx :yep:

Flower time is coming :bong: best to get the room correct first ;)

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Hello everyone, had the girl out the tent today and took some pics, on inspection  I seem to have purple stems coming, now I don't know if this is normal or an issue, maybe @Dinafem-Mark or anybody else of course take a look and let me know what it is or if it's anything come to that. (Fingers crossed) I've started the feed, just 1ml fish mix to 1l water at the moment, and I'm very happy with her so far. Now the exciting bit, I've had news From @diyleduk today saying my new light is arriving tomorrow, spec as follows, (3 x boards hlg)

Input Voltage range 90-300v
Wattage - 120w-290w
Board Level efficiency at 260w 2.73 µMol/j
System level efficiency at 260w 2.56 µMol/j
custom built to my measurements so I really can't wait to get her hung dial the room in and flip this girl, hopefully all goes ok, anyway here's the pics and that's my news for today.
large.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpglarge.IMG_1547.jpg

5 people like this