Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Claude

Strwberry AKeil testers needed!!

Hi members,

We would need some testers to make a journal with our new limited edition Strawberry AKeil.

Please join in!! 

6 people like this

@Claude. I would be up for running some if you like ??:oldtoker:

@Claude  I for one would love to have a go at these. Never run Serious before, and this strain sounds like a corker.

id love to but i just havent got time or space ..so will sit on the sidelines watching ..sounds like a very interesting cross as well ..strawberry ak ..

3 people like this

I'm doing a mother run next so all manner of strains, would be more then happy to throw even more chaos into the mix. 

Are these reggies or fem brule? :hippy: 

i will do a run for you if you want mate would be a rdwc diary 

count me in mate, ive sent you a pm. im after a good strawberry tasting strain too. il run a diary like i did with your serious kush when they first came out. cheers. s1:oldtoker:

@Claude Did any of these get sent out ? Hope all is well with you .:oldtoker: